This might be an adult question but I think it is interesting….

vevster

If you bought jade eggs and privately learned to do all sorts of exotic things with your vagina. What do you think your hubby / SO would do or think?

Do you think he would think you are cheating? Would he say anything??

LOL

I think many men AND women would. That's just how a lot of people are.
I would probably mention to my DH/SO in some manner my study of the vaginal arts that way he wouldn't be surprised if all of a sudden my vaheeennaaa said "hello. how can I help you?" six months later.

If you bought jade eggs and privately learned to do all sorts of exotic things with your vagina. What do you think your hubby / SO would do or think?

Do you think he would think you are cheating? Would he say anything??

LOL

Ummm, I was asked a similar question after getting the kegelmaster.:look:

I think many men AND women would. That's just how a lot of people are.
I would probably mention to my DH/SO in some manner my study of the vaginal arts that way he wouldn't be surprised if all of a sudden my vaheeennaaa said "hello. how can I help you?" six months later.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: How YOU doing:naughtycouch:

I actually told him that I was getting them (and that he should buy them for me) and he definitely took it as if I was trying to conceal sexual relations with another person.

I explained my desire for them to him. Then he says, "are you tryna say my **** is whack?" In my head, I said "I've had better", but I quickly reassured him that its all about me, which it is.

**shrugs**

He would question it. He's question things in the past, "Where did you learn that", I'll say "LHCF".:yep: I have learned some things since being here.

I dont see anything wrong with it at all. My boyfriend bought me some toys for valentines day.....we live about 5 hours away from each other and only get to see each other once a month for a few days. He knows I enjoy it and he would rather me using a toy while he isnt here then me using another man. Seriously I wouldnt want to date my boyfriend if he was uptight about something like a sexual toy. Neither of us were virgins when we met and imo it makes things fun for me till we can see each other and have fun together.

I'm not in a relationship right now, but I plan on buying some so I can do va-jay-jay acrobatics BEFORE I get with somebody, so he'll think I've had vice grips all along :look:

Ummm, I don't get it... why would your SO assume that you were cheating if suddenly your stuff felt, er... more toned?? Seems like exactly the opposite effect might occur if you were cheating, right? :look: Heck, he should just thank his lucky stars and enjoy!! :drunk:

And btw, I guess the eggs might make it more fun, but you don't need them to keep yourself "nice" down there... good old fashioned kegels work wonders... :grin:

My hubby would be all for it and want to help me help myself! He's a freak like that:lick:.

Hmmm....Maybe I'll check them out after I pop this kid.

Back