This is the most IGNORANT HAIR VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Lol I knew someone was gonna post about this but she said it was just her being silly I could have used a warning for all the foul language but I totally understand her wanting to see someone who has never had long as a child finally having long hair and knowing their secret / reggie. Sometimes we all get frustrated and need to vent. I just write mine in my blog instead of putting it on youtube

HOLD UP! That video is not real. That's HIMAY10NENCE, that girl is 100% natural, 4b. Seriously, I used to watch her and her sisters vids. But she is right, and she is still funny.....:lol::lachen:

Yeah, she's natural. That's why she's looking for some inspiration from natural women who she can relate too.

Lawd, did she say chant at the full moon...:lachen::lol::lachen:

images

She's being really tongue in cheek but she makes valid points and her references are on point. I might subscribe to her channel for the lolz.

I just sent her a message to look at YouTube - TheTruthisHair's Channel

She is my favorite YT hair idol and she has what everybody considers very coarse hair. She even says it herself. Hopefully HIMAY10NENCE decided to open her mind and listen. She will definitely learn something from QB's videos.

Wait...I can't even be mad at her, LOL! Type 6 hair? Honestly, I get where she is coming from...I cringe when natural women are asked by relaxed women "how they got their hair to curl" and they're like "I just went natural! Your hair will be curly too if you do it!" Since we all know not ALL hair curls...I think it perpetuates the false hope that a lot of transitioners sometimes get.

how she say MF'er then say she needs some spiritual talk?!

Not trying to be funny but I thought the same exact thing! And when she mention our Lord Jesus not the one MA painted but the wooly haired Jesus then goes on to swear Mf and so on. Was a bit much!

I do get her frustrations tho! Just should have been presented without the cursing!

But I do think she did it on purpose to make her point clear enough to draw attention......which she has!

I do hate to admit this but I too was laughing so hard my eyes were watering. Not only at what she was saying but the way she said it and listening to her making more sense than one really realized.

But we as black women should not have to go to that level of profanity to prove our points, no matter how frustrated we may be.

She is just country, but had at the same time excellent points about the issue. And no not everyone who has managed to grow their hair long is mixed with PR or another race. It's mainly about the care we put into the care and maintenance. I am a 3c4b mix and I have to work as hard as anyone eles to sustain my health of my hair as well as retention.

She was right on more than one rant, but like us she needs to educate herself more as well as research some hair boards as we've done and I'm sure she will achieve her goal too!

:lol::lol: :lachen::lachen: She was very funny, but her hair texture really doesn't look that tight, IMO. It looks like regular 4a/b hair to me.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/HIMAY10NENCE#p/u/189/eDDBds-iqcg[/video]

Wait...I can't even be mad at her, LOL! Type 6 hair? Honestly, I get where she is coming from...I cringe when natural women are asked by relaxed women "how they got their hair to curl" and they're like "I just went natural! Your hair will be curly too if you do it!" Since we all know not ALL hair curls...I think it perpetuates the false hope that a lot of transitioners sometimes get.

i do that!!! i never really thought about it, but imma stop tellin ppl their hair will be curly if they stop relaxing b/c it might not...i dont wanna raise any false hopes that end up in dissapointment

Well, I hope that she finds the help that she needs.

On another note, even those ladies with a "looser" type of curl still have to put in work to maintain their hair. Genetics can't be relied on 100%. Growing hair out of your scalp is only half the battle. Keeping it there is the real challenge.

Wow, she reminds me of my friend, Muffin. Hilarious.

And dead @, "I need to see some -4/5a hairtypes."

And she was already on my Subscribed list:grin:. Going to watch her other vids now.

Last edited:
i do that!!! i never really thought about it, but imma stop tellin ppl their hair will be curly if they stop relaxing b/c it might not...i dont wanna raise any false hopes that end up in dissapointment

LOL yes please stop! I am always sure to let them know everyone's hair is different - I sho' don't want them coming after me!

Back