What would you do with all this hair?!

here ya go :)

FINALLY!!!! Thank you!! *kisses and hugs*

And ya'll are crazy!!! I will take two of her head full of hair please and thank you!!!! I would shave her bald and use her hair as pieces.. WITH all my hair out at that!!! :lachen:

I knew there wasnt such a thing as too much hair. Ya'll had me worried for a bit!

My older daughter's hair is kind of like this. Very thick and hers was mid-back length. It was a ton of work. It's now straightened and cut to shoulder length. Much more manageable and it looks better as well. She begged me to let her cut it and after a year, does not miss the length at all. BTW, she's 13.

In other words, it sounds good in theory to have all that hair, but the upkeep was not worth it. I also cut mine from BSL to chin length because of the maintenance.

love it. i would cut a few inches. dye it black, get some curl products for moisturizing and defining the curls more.
Her hair sort of reminds me of Hayden Panettiere before she started straightening. I wonder if Hayden is mixed with anything.

Can you imagine her hair straight...

My goodness! Its probably down to her feet LOL
Imagine being under the dryer with all that hair? It takes me 90 minutes to dry and I would imagine it would take her 3 days LOL

If I was a hairdresser I'd charge her $1000 to wash and blowdry her hair LOL

it doesn't look bad to me *shrugs*. just looks like she didn't put in leave in or a styling product. her hair reminds me of Chime but Chime wears braid outs which adds more definition. I bet if this girl wore a braid out the 'damage' would disappear.

as for the too much hair: fiddle, faddle. give me that please and thank you.:yep:

I would swing and swang the ish out of it damaged dry ends and all.
You couldn't tell me nothing

Some of us have done that with half the hair she has. :look: *gives a quick swing*

In theory, I would love to have all that hair and would be all over YouTube looking at updo hairstyles. On the real, my hair's not that thick and I'm only BSL, yet almost every wash day I'm eyeing the scissors. I probably wouldn't be able to handle my hair to make it that far. It is fun to look at though. :yep:

it doesn't look bad to me *shrugs*. just looks like she didn't put in leave in or a styling product. her hair reminds me of Chime but Chime wears braid outs which adds more definition. I bet if this girl wore a braid out the 'damage' would disappear.

as for the too much hair: fiddle, faddle. give me that please and thank you.:yep:

I HATE CHIME!!!

Her hair is so fabulous! I just want to scalp her and run around with her hair on my head!!!

I'd DC it, put some roller sets in it and rock that.

But for a more permanent look, I would probably get it thinned out a little bit and cut into a shorter style.

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl......::lip pop::

I would section that off in 4 sections, wash and get some thick conditioner and detangle that bad boy....deep condition and then i'd get me some hair sticks and do me a fancy bun:yep:

But it looks like pieces of her hair is damaged:perplexed I bet it would be even prettier if she found some really good hair care tips....she could just run some leave in through there and MAYBE a gel or curl cream and wear it nice and curly:yep:

Get the big flexi rods and do a flexi rod set...i can't wait to get to her length!:lol:

Well she does say she flatirons her hair.

Back