This Is A Very, Very, Very, Very Hard Decision. What Should She Do?

She looks good for 60.

Woman find yourself a man that wont cheat. Why is this even a question? 3 years and he's been sleeping with his exes? He knows it's wrong, but wants his cake and eat it too.

She needs to love herself and he needs to stop double dipping before his peen falls off. Old a man out here trying to be a pimp.

I swear Kerri looks better every time I see her and she’s been stunning for awhile. She’s beautiful in a natural and attainable way.

I feel bad for the woman. It’s clear she knows what she has to do but she’s hoping there’s another way. She’s hoping he’ll do right so she can go back to the relationship she thought she was having before he pulled the rug out from under her.

Last edited:
The wig on top of Garcelle’s widow peak is bothering me...

That’s all I got... :look:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I hollered!!!!

She usually looks so young and vibrant. In this video she's still beautiful, but she is looking a little old. Maybe it's the makeup?

Keri Hilson is looking good!!!!! :lick::lick::lick:

That woman asking for the advice...:nono: she needs to leave him immediately and go to the clinic STAT. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Senior citizens are nasty.

They be getting it IN!!! I read something years ago that there is an increase in STDs among them because the women are past child-bearing age and have already gone through menopause. Plus, a lot of the men have had vasectomies. Chile.....

He'll only change once he gets the old man sicknesses. Then she'll probably happily stick around as his caregiver. As long as she has a man, it's alright.

That black woman olympics competition is so powerful.

Are you married?
Is he black?

It all starts with those two. You pretty much get a gold medal with that.

Then its all of these for bonus events:
Your kids after marriage?
Degree?
Church?
Wear your own hair?
Makeup vs the I only wear lip gloss aka I feel sorry for men because y'all practicing trickery:rolleyes:
....etc

It's all so very annoying.

Back