Think Back as far (or soon) as you can...what was

htown2DAboot

the special outfit you wore on your first date with the love of your life (currently or not)? If you could have that date again, would you wear the same outfit or a different one? And what's a CLASSIC first date outfit? :look:

Ohhhhhhh:blush3: I had on some jeans and a button up sailor top with some brown hush puppy loafers.(This was 11 years ago) HE HATED IT!!!! I was trying to be comfortable and didn't care.(we met after a party so he had already seen me "done up.") After our first date I was like:callme:. And he did, and after a while of talikng and dating I was on :cloud9:. We were in :love2: for many many years following that date.

BTW, He talked about my outfit for years after that. He called those shoes "biscuits." lol.

the special outfit you wore on your first date with the love of your life (currently or not)? If you could have that date again, would you wear the same outfit or a different one? And what's a CLASSIC first date outfit? :look:

A sheer orange print Kabuki-like top that I got from Rainbow - I did some sewing adjustments on it to make it more sexy but comfy. Some tight dark red bell-bottom corduroy jeans that I got from forever 21, some raffia wedge slides that I picked up at DSW, and a light-brown big curly afro wig and some big gold hook earrings. :lachen:

Yup, our first date was a Halloween party and I was Foxy Cleopatra. We had a ton of fun. :grin:

I would definitely wear it again. Those were the days I use to be healthy and stylish . . . and most of that stuff was from my wardrobe anyway. I would love to have the date again!

Last edited:
Its funny, I can't remember. But both my ex and current SO remembers down to a tee what I had on.

I vaguely remember what I had on when I first met DH. (I can't remember what I wore on our first official date).

It was Sept. and a little cold in Buffalo, NY (his brother, who was good friends with my sister; lived next door to my parents and told me he wanted to introduce me to his brother who was visiting from the military).

I know I had on some black jeans, and I believe a short-waisted black jacket.

I had on some skin-tight jeans (size 8) and a tight pink short shirt. I wonder what I was thinking.:perplexed

I wore a vintange DVF wrap dress (to show off the curves but remain classy) and some stilettos. I think that is a classic, sexy outfit for the grown and sexy. When I was younger, I would wear jeans and sexy top.

Awwwww, this is cute thread! I wore a black sleeveless turtleneck sweater that was real slim fitting and a turquoise mini that was too big for me (lol...I was like a size 5 then) and a pair of blac sandals. DH still remembers b/c he still makes fun of how my skirt kept sliding around my waist and he was holding onto the belt loop while we were dancing. Funny b/c I bought that skirt the same day of our date and I tried it on it fit perfectly around my hips. :rolleyes: I have the weirdest shape, though lol. I don't even remember what HE was wearing. DH remembers a lot of my outifts.

Fitted blue jeans with a red tank top and a yellow/gold Madonna cutout shirt on top with red stilettos. My hair was in spiral curls. Couldnt tell me nothin.

We went to Dave and Busters.

The day we met (10th grade), I was at my grandparents house for Christmas break and his BFF was dating my BFF and they introduced us. I had on some blue shorts, a long sleeved white shirt and some black flip flaps (walking oxymoron).
For our first date, it was Valentines day in 12th grade and I wore a pink/red/white velour sweatsuit with some pink/red/white Nikes.
Although, i do hang my head in dismay at my clothing choices back then, I wouldn't change it because all these years later and we are still together.

We went to lunch and an afternoon movie since I thought I had to work that night. I wore a pink sweater, skinny jeans and grey knee boots.

When he came and picked me up for our first date it was also the first time we met.
I wore a white summer dress and gold sandals.
He said I looked like a dream and that he fell in love right then and there :infatuated:
Six day later, after spending every waking moment together) he introduced me to his family and told his parents that I was the one :yep:

Yes, I would definitely wear the same outfit.

I had on dark blue jeans and a light blue sweater.:lachen: Yeah i know not very sexy. We drove around the bay area, checked out the sights, and had breakfast for dinner! I love to just drive around and i love breakfast. It was a great first date. :weird: we have been together 5 yrs now! i wouldnt change a thing.

I would wear the same outfit. I was wearing a Persian dress. I love that dress. My SO told me that it was the most beautiful dress he had ever seen. Honestly, I have not worn it since our first date. I plan on wearing it once more in the next few days now that you have mentioned it. My SO and I will never forget that day. Perfect! Thank you.

I wore my make-my-legs-look-really-long-and-my-bum-look-really-cute black Jigsaw trousers and a fitted black shirt from Topshop with black Nine West heels and silver Tiffany jewellery. On top I had to wear my puffer coat as it was November and freezing-which until we got inside the restaurant ruined the effect a little...My memory really does surprise me cos if you asked me what I had on yesterday, I woulda been like :perplexed!!

It must have done the trick -1 gorgeous 3 year old son and 7 years later we're still together!

It was always sexy jeans and a sexy cutish top :yep: I always made sure my makeup was flawless, my hair looked swangin' and I smelled delicous :lick: :giggle:

aww cute thread :lol:

the love of my life? hmm... well there is a special someone, so i'll mention him.

I had on dark skinny jeans, a white tank :lol: yellow cardigan, this long necklace with greens, yellows, browns... my hair was in a braidout (back when my braidouts looked nice) and i wore rainboots! :lol: b/c it had been raining that day. I had a very thick brown scarf too and a purse.

that was only 2.5 years ago. sadly, it got really really chilly that night and i was freezing! luckily, he stopped by where he lived (a dorm lol) and got me one of his coats and let me wear it as we walked around the lake with my hair flying all over the place and the cold wind hitting my poor scalp. sigh.

it was very romantic though :lol: one of the best dates i've had.

Back