They need a book for men.

Millahdoowop

You know how there is that book called "He's Just not That Into You"? They need to have a book for the fellas called "She's Just not That Into You". Some men just don't know that a woman is not into them. There are so many guys that I have came across and I can tell them that I'm not interested or I'm simply not looking and they try their damnedst to get with me. Maybe they aren't getting the signals like when I don't ever answer my phone when they call, I don't return any of their calls, or I'm always "busy" (no one is ever that busy, not if they like you). I don't know how much longer I can play nice before I'm mean and tell them that no matter how hard they tried, they aren't going to get any play. What do you guys think?

Millah03 said:
You know how there is that book called "He's Just not That Into You"? They need to have a book for the fellas called "She's Just not That Into You". Some men just don't know that a woman is not into them. There are so many guys that I have came across and I can tell them that I'm not interested or I'm simply not looking and they try their damnedst to get with me. Maybe they aren't getting the signals like when I don't ever answer my phone when they call, I don't return any of their calls, or I'm always "busy" (no one is ever that busy, not if they like you). I don't know how much longer I can play nice before I'm mean and tell them that no matter how hard they tried, they aren't going to get any play. What do you guys think?

That's a great idea!

Some more signs would be:
-You can only reach her when you call Private and when she recognizes your voice, the phone "mysteriously" hangs up.
-She changes her phone number and doesn't bother to tell you.
-You see her girlfriends and they stare, point and laugh! LOL.

Actually there is a book for men. Its called "Be Honest--You're Not That Into Him Either". Its not exactly what you were talking about but it is a come back.

Back