The Truth + Proof Indian regimes MADE MY HAIR GROW in 3 weeks!

Candy_C

WOW WOW WOWOWOWOWOW

(i'm aware the title is a bit i nyour face - but i'm excited ok? i am allowed to be excited from time to time lol)

OKKKKAYYY

i didnt expect this much progress after just around 20 days (3 weeks)

8fpg50o.jpg

LEFT PIC NOV 5TH (you remember my update 20 days ago - look for it, cos this aint no joke!)

RIGHT PIC NOV 25TH!!

Keep in mind i've been flouncy with my vits, (not taking them every single night) the only thing ive done is oil wash for around 30 days, and use shikakai and amla powder with water (pouring over my head) as a cleansing/all-round healthy hair rinse...

I'm so happy!

disclaimer: please dont look at my stretch marks

and ps. i managed to pressure my local asian bss store to stock these powders woooo!!!!!

Oh and i must now believe SOME topical growths do work :smile:

Last edited:
I have been saying this for most of the year. You just can't go wrong with the Ayurvedic products.

These powders are something else. Great growth CandyC.

pic not showing:ohwell:

eta: WOW, beautiful! what indian products? the powders?

- I've basically been massaging my head (scritching) esp with my nails, giving it a good scrub with shikakhai oil

- i then comb the hair and add amla to the hair ends and throughout

- around 10 mins later, i rinse with warm-hot water for quite some time, until most of the oil has been distributed and released down the drain

- i then mix 2 parts amla an 1 part shikakhai powder in a tub and mix this with 1 part hot water and 2 parts cold

-i get back in the shower and pour this over my head.

-i rinse alot more and then condition.
- I did this every 3-5 days, and detangled only when saturated in amla oil...i actually shedded alot more doing oil cleanses, i must say, but no breakage.

The only downside is an oily back, so i've invested in clearsil bodywash in case any uglies wanna pop up.

BECAUSE i've been doing this for 4 weeks, i decided to shampoo today, and also trim!

I did the same shikakhai and amla oil scrub, rinsed out, I shampooed as , and snipped a few ends off wet (i know naughty) and did the powder rinse again.. i then deep conditioned with humecto and le kair self heating oil (which is the truth i must add!)

(and why do people vote! - lol 2 stars...please...i'd rather the thread have no stars then 2)

sorry, arrogant moment :wallbash:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe you're pregnancy (you are pregnant right?) has also helped the progress.

Your hair looks great.

I can definitely see progress.

I have read and heard about indian products...but I havent had a chance to try any yet, I'm trying to limit 'New-Stuff Overload'

But your progress looks great!!!

Wow Candy that's AMMAAAAZZZINNNNNGGG!!! :bouncy: I have been using the Shaikahai oil to wash, so hopefully I get the same results!!! Now after reading what you did, I should use my Alma oil as well....im just scared because I heard it darkens the hair...and I love my highlights!!! :lachen:

I know you are a person of integrity. If i didn't have a PJ problem, I'd be on that route myself.

lol, yes i am, you are correct lmao. Try it sometime, at leats once anyway, its a nice treat. its one of those things i wanted to try after Sareca bigged up oil washing and oil, turns out its my best friend

:eek: WHOA! My bad! I'm so sorry! I had no idea. I've become really busy & I'm not on here like I used to. I feel like an ass. :perplexed

I'm so sorry. :(

its ok, dont feel bad. It was early days. If u see the relationship thread, you'll see it was a messed up situation...

That is so amazing. All I can say is you sold me a little while ago. I'm waiting for my Shikakkai powder and oil (well aware that I probably spelled it wrong) to come in the mail anyday!

You are a great encouragement. I love to wear wigs and falls that are a similar length to your hair and i look forward to the day that I can actually have my own hair be that length.

Wow !! nice progress.
I wonder if I can get these powders in eastham (london).
I'll be coming to london early jan, so I'll try to stack them, while i'm there. I really need to give it a try!

ps: I got a notice in the letter box that the avococo has arrived !! yippee !!
Will go and collect it during the week :)

Wow !! nice progress.
I wonder if I can get these powders in eastham (london).
I'll be coming to london early jan, so I'll try to stack them, while i'm there. I really need to give it a try!

ps: I got a notice in the letter box that the avococo has arrived !! yippee !!
Will go and collect it during the week :)

About time! They took their time didnt they :ohwell: hmmmm not good royal mail

Back