The Truth + Proof Indian regimes MADE MY HAIR GROW in 3 weeks!

She is no longer a member
She's not? Oh, but I clicked on her name & her profile is still there...wait maybe that's why I couldn't message her directly? Still new to this... oh well, this thread was full of great info so I think I'm going to try some things. So tired of starting of my hair journey over every few years due to mishaps with stylists... back to the drawing board..

scalp scritching does work and it is free...gently massage and GENTLY scratch your scalp every night to stimulate it. :)

Yes, Scritching is awesome!! But I tell you what compliments scritching very well....a set of gel nails!!! LOL...they are seamless, not as sharp as my regular nails (without gel on them)...and they are sooo smooth...gel nails are the best seamless comb ever...sorry, I'm so off topic! :(

Yes, Scritching is awesome!! But I tell you what compliments scritching very well....a set of gel nails!!! LOL...they are seamless, not as sharp as my regular nails (without gel on them)...and they are sooo smooth...gel nails are the best seamless comb ever...sorry, I'm so off topic! :(

charmtreese - yeah that makes sense! My real nails snag all of the time! and gel nails rock too. I get gel polish on my toes, looks great :drunk:

She's not? Oh, but I clicked on her name & her profile is still there...wait maybe that's why I couldn't message her directly? Still new to this... oh well, this thread was full of great info so I think I'm going to try some things. So tired of starting of my hair journey over every few years due to mishaps with stylists... back to the drawing board..

She was banned for scamming people

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

BostonMaria REALLY??? I've been around here for a while and always miss things. :blush: She use to post on another hair forum selling these products and offering a free e-book etc... I wonder if its her for real. The name is the same.

It was her. She tried to come back here earlier this year under a new name hawking that same book saying she wasnt CandyC. The LHFCBI handed her a new one on a plate. LOL

Yup when someone is no longer a member you cant PM them.

Back