***The Truth about Hairveda***

HOw, I can't see the sale. Did it start already?? Everytime I go to the site it says they're preparing for the sale.

I had the same problem, but i figured it out.

click onto "SALE"
then click onto "SHOP NOW" and the sale items appear. hurry, because when i made my order yesterday she had already sold out of some items.

this thread is kinda of old but I have a question. Does she ship internationally? I REALLY want to try her products after reading this thread but I'm overseas

I'm 4 weeks post relaxer and have been using HV since week 1 or 2. I LOVE IT like no other! It makes my hair so smooth, soft and manageable.

My DD's natural 3c hair no longer has any tangles.

Ya"ll are a trip! LOL. i didn't order during the sale, I knew the wait would be a bit longer so I may give it a go once she starts taking orders again

I'm LMAO at this thread! LovinLocks, I thought you were writing an X rated novel ahahaha I actually put the whipped cream on my hair... then put a little on my hands like lotion. Best afrodisiac ever invented! My husband is like pudding in my hand after that LOL She needs to make a lotion because I've been trying 4 yrs to get pregnant and I think this will help LOL

I love the Vatika Frosting. I left it on my hair over night and rinsed it out. I will probably end up buying a bigger jar.

Believe it or not for a day or so I could not remember the name "Hairveda" and that made me log in here (it's been a while). Thank gawd it came to mind.

I'm thinking I need me some HV. I've been using other "stuff" and nothing cuts it like HV!!!! Off to her site.

Back