***The Truth about Hairveda***

I gotta try this "strinillah" stuff. The name sounds goofy, and yaw'll going ga-ga over it. It's NEXT!!!!! Where's da link, where's da link????

Nyat ahh ahhh!

It's not THAT goofy. SitriNillah (Citrus + Vanilla): orange and vanilla extracts are in it :look: It is the biz. You better get some!! :lachen:

i ordered 2 8oz sitrinilla conditioners. if i like it when it comes im gonna get the 41oz jar.
and if i really like the moist condition pro im gonna turn riight around and order 2 more. AND if i like the mild shampoo guess what?....thats right, im gonna order more.

oh and i want the 16oz bottle of the cocasta oil even though i aint through with my 8oz bottle. what? you gotta problem with that? you betta stop faking like you dont want none. you know you want it.

I got my package today and if I didnt have plans tonight, I would be pre-poo'ing right now with Sitrinilla condish, LOL.

How is the moist condition 24/7?

I am waiting patiently for my Cocasta Shikakai Oil, Sitrinillah Masque,
Moisture Condish 24/7, Whipped Cream, Whipped Gelly, and Almond Glaze
to get here.
You ladies are not making it very easy for me.:pullhair::pullhair:

i ordered 2 8oz sitrinilla conditioners. if i like it when it comes im gonna get the 41oz jar.
and if i really like the moist condition pro im gonna turn riight around and order 2 more. AND if i like the mild shampoo guess what?....thats right, im gonna order more.

oh and i want the 16oz bottle of the cocasta oil even though i aint through with my 8oz bottle. what? you gotta problem with that? you betta stop faking like you dont want none. you know you want it.

Girl, don't feel like you gotta explain nothin' to nobody (that's good English right there) I'm feenin' for about 4 of those 20 oz. bottles and JUST got started on my 8 oz.! This stuff is addictive... I'm seriously wanting to put a straw in this concoction and see what it tastes like :look: She does put a note on her website that this stuff is not edible, but I'm naughty :giggle:

I got my package today and if I didnt have plans tonight, I would be pre-poo'ing right now with Sitrinilla condish, LOL.

How is the moist condition 24/7?

It's fabulous!!! I just switched over to my cold weather regimen and I'm co-washing with it once a week. It melts away the tangles and makes the hair feel lush!!:yep: If my hair feels a little coated but I don't want to do a full poo, I mix the MC 24/7 with the Amala shampoo. No suds, but clean hair and scalp with lush conditioned hair.:grin:

You know what, I say, Vatika Frosting folk r i s e !!! Like the women we are, let's R I S E! :orders: She can't keep us waiting (I wanna be a Vatika Frosting fiend too). Let's :phone:-rally the forces; we'll picket BJ's house . . . yes, let's form a group and ride down there/over there/up dere and give her the bidness[yes, brang ya purses and ya duckies] "The Get On Da Bus Vatika Frosting Fiends" group is a ridin' yaw'll!!!!!!

We shall overcome! Yes, yes, we shall. Raise your glasses and long locks to the cause, I say.
I just want All-o-Ya'll is wrong!!!....(Why do I want to run and get my credit card?) :help:

Well, my problem is, I keep using erryting. Yup. I start with one thing when doing the a.m. grooming; 4 I know it, shoot I done pumped, somma dis, somma dat in my hair and smoooothing it in my locks.

I swear, when my S'nilla stuff arrives I am going to sit down, READ some instructions so I can be using stuff right. Geez :)

'Cause AJJ, ya know ya should, ya know ya should; over dere somewhere in GA, why ya playin'!!!!!!!

P.S. My no. 1 is in Gwinnett. Now that girl has a head fulla beautiful hair. Humph imagine if she knew what we know!!!!

hey who uses the asha omega scalp oil. the ingre. looks really good but i havent heard anyone talk about it.

Okay you sold me, I'm a natural 4b, what should I order...I don't need a poo right now (I don't NEED anything) Which products promotes growth from this line???

'Cause AJJ, ya know ya should, ya know ya should; over dere somewhere in GA, why ya playin'!!!!!!!

P.S. My no. 1 is in Gwinnett. Now that girl has a head fulla beautiful hair. Humph imagine if she knew what we know!!!!
Your # 1 ? DD?

What should a girl get who's tryna grow out her TWA?

another question. i ordered the whipped baggy cream like 2 months ago and fell in love with it. i havent used it in one month because i use the green tea butter now. i went back to try it and it squirts out the bottle watery now instead of creamy, should i still use it?

Okay you sold me, I'm a natural 4b, what should I order...I don't need a poo right now (I don't NEED anything) Which products promotes growth from this line???

The one product that stands out as a growth promoter would be what chebaby was querying: the AshaOmega Scalp Nourishing Oil.

Nourishing your hair from follicle to tip! New Formula!

AshaOmega369 delivers an extraordinary boost of Omega 3, Omega 6 & Omega 9 fatty acids to the scalp. AshaOmega369 contains 83% essential fatty acids. It has a high level of Vitamin E which is known to repair and condition skin. AshaOmega369 has anti inflammatory properties, which keeps the scalp at bay. This blend includes the only available oils with a natural ratio of Omega 3 Apha linolenis and Omega 6 lilolenic and Omega 9 oleic acids.

The oil also contains high concentrations of tocopherols, tocotrienols, phytosterols, phospholipids and Vitamin A. AshaOmega369 is an oil wealthy in Oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins D, and E. The added eucalyptus oil acts to cool the scalp.

We’ve packaged our AshaOmega369 in a dropper bottle. All you have to do is part, drop & massage! No messy hands. This oil starts working immediately to help you grow a healthy head of hair! Perfect for after relaxer treatments head massages and scalp moisture balancing. Use 1x week. Apply to clean scalp, massage. 1oz Dropper Bottle.

Ingredients: Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Seed )Oil.

I didn't buy it. I skipped right over it, especially after I placed my 2nd order because the whole growth thing flew happily out the window. I've only been using these products for about 2 weeks, but I am happy to say that my whole hair care psyche had done a 180. This line promotes healthier hair, and I believe the growth will definitely follow. There are lovely Ayurvedic ingredients she uses (especially in the oils; check out the CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil which has brahmi, amla, castor oil along with other oils)

I think you should definitely look into the SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque. I experimented with different times (1 hr. without heat, 1 hr. with heating cap, and 3 - 30 minute intervals with heating cap taking 15 minutes breaks in between) The latter made my hair so SOFT!! My hair is so dry, it made sense to keep the masque on for a while to let it go to work :rolleyes:

If your order doesn't include the Whipped Cream - Ends Hydration, then you will be very sorry you missed out on this one. I had to redo one of my Bantu knots today and after taking it down it felt supremely moisturized even after 3 days, almost like I had just applied the cream. :grin: The CoCasta Oil helps to seal the moisture in, and apparently it does a humdinger of a job!

I don't know if you use Ayurvedic powders, but the Moist Condition 24/7 really helped to rid my hair of all the left over granules. Another side effect was moisturized hair with great slip. Godd stuff, this one.

Don't forget to check out the Green Tea Herbal Butter and the SheaAloe Mousse. There are no words...okay one: SOFT!! Hope this helps you :kiss:

another question. i ordered the whipped baggy cream like 2 months ago and fell in love with it. i havent used it in one month because i use the green tea butter now. i went back to try it and it squirts out the bottle watery now instead of creamy, should i still use it?

Why don't you try putting it in the fridge for a bit and see what happens? Hopefully it can solidify some. The shelf life on her products is at least a year, I think, so it should be okay. It's still hot too. Do you keep your items somewhere at room temperature without too much variance in temperature? You don't keep it in your bathroom do you? I know that the hot and cold changes in temp. with showers and stuff going on in el bano can definitely do some funny stuff to the color and feel of bath and hair care products.

Last edited:
Why don't you try putting it in the fridge for a bit and see what happens? Hopefully it can solidify some. The shelf life on her products is at least a year, I think, so it should be okay. It's still hot too. Do you keep your items somewhere at room temperature without too much variance in temperature? You don't keep it in your bathroom do you? I know that the hot and cold changes in temp. with showers and stuff going on in el bano can definitely do some funny stuff to the color and feel of bath and hair care products.
thanx i will put it in the fridge and see what happens. i keep it in my room but my room stays pretty hot during the day. i work at night so when i get home i turn my fan on and that changes the temp in the room:rolleyes:

The one product that stands out as a growth promoter would be what chebaby was querying: the AshaOmega Scalp Nourishing Oil.

Nourishing your hair from follicle to tip! New Formula!

AshaOmega369 delivers an extraordinary boost of Omega 3, Omega 6 & Omega 9 fatty acids to the scalp. AshaOmega369 contains 83% essential fatty acids. It has a high level of Vitamin E which is known to repair and condition skin. AshaOmega369 has anti inflammatory properties, which keeps the scalp at bay. This blend includes the only available oils with a natural ratio of Omega 3 Apha linolenis and Omega 6 lilolenic and Omega 9 oleic acids.

The oil also contains high concentrations of tocopherols, tocotrienols, phytosterols, phospholipids and Vitamin A. AshaOmega369 is an oil wealthy in Oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins D, and E. The added eucalyptus oil acts to cool the scalp.

We’ve packaged our AshaOmega369 in a dropper bottle. All you have to do is part, drop & massage! No messy hands. This oil starts working immediately to help you grow a healthy head of hair! Perfect for after relaxer treatments head massages and scalp moisture balancing. Use 1x week. Apply to clean scalp, massage. 1oz Dropper Bottle.

Ingredients: Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Seed )Oil.

I didn't buy it. I skipped right over it, especially after I placed my 2nd order because the whole growth thing flew happily out the window. I've only been using these products for about 2 weeks, but I am happy to say that my whole hair care psyche had done a 180. This line promotes healthier hair, and I believe the growth will definitely follow. There are lovely Ayurvedic ingredients she uses (especially in the oils; check out the CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil which has brahmi, amla, castor oil along with other oils)

I think you should definitely look into the SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque. I experimented with different times (1 hr. without heat, 1 hr. with heating cap, and 3 - 30 minute intervals with heating cap taking 15 minutes breaks in between) The latter made my hair so SOFT!! My hair is so dry, it made sense to keep the masque on for a while to let it go to work :rolleyes:

If your order doesn't include the Whipped Cream - Ends Hydration, then you will be very sorry you missed out on this one. I had to redo one of my Bantu knots today and after taking it down it felt supremely moisturized even after 3 days, almost like I had just applied the cream. :grin: The CoCasta Oil helps to seal the moisture in, and apparently it does a humdinger of a job!

I don't know if you use Ayurvedic powders, but the Moist Condition 24/7 really helped to rid my hair of all the left over granules. Another side effect was moisturized hair with great slip. Godd stuff, this one.

Don't forget to check out the Green Tea Herbal Butter and the SheaAloe Mousse. There are no words...okay one: SOFT!! Hope this helps you :kiss:

This really does help, I am so grateful you took the time to explain each product to me and it all makes perfect sense... I enjoy the reviews regarding Ayurvedic ingredients but I don't use the due the mixing and lack of time... This sounds like a good way to have a chance to benefit from them without the extra effort. I'm really excited about the scalp oil because my main objective is growth, the second is retention (which isn't a problem for me right now because I'm wearing 100% protective styling)

Thank you for this information :bighug:

Last edited:
So there are 2 threads full of people professing their love of Hairveda. Both of the threads are also full of people trying to resist. I couldn't take it anymore. I posted this in the other thread too..

Okay I broke down and ordered. I was trying to wait until the Vatika Frosting was out again but couldn't. When I went back on the site and noticed it said the whipped cream was going out on the 26th because of demand I started to worry. I want to use some of the products to replace some things I have that are not working for me. So I didn't want to be stuck with nothing. I also did something I never do. I ordered two of everything and I never even tried these products before. Besides the prices are unbelieveable!

So I ordered:
Whipped Cream
Avosoya Oil
Moist Condition 24/7

When Vatika is back I will order that and towards the end of the year the Green Tea Herbal Butter.

Why do I feel like I'm at a AA meeting???

Back