The sulfate free Keracare has landed

I like the new version of the Hydrating Detangling and the Humecto. I didn't care for the old version of the Humecto, but the new shampoo and the old shampoo are about the same to me.

Bumping... Is anyone still using these? I could have sworn I saw my stylist using this for my wash and conditioner. If so, I need to get my hands on it..

I personally love the new SLS free Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo and Humecto conditioner. For years I suffered from terrible dandruff. Visits to the dermatologist did not solved my problem. I started using the SLS Keracare shampoo and conditioner about six months ago and the dandruff has disappeared. I'd been using the old Keracare line for years. I've tried to use a couple of other brands with SLS and the dandruff has come back.

My hair and scalp is doing great. I'm so happy to finally be rid of and know the cause of my dandruff.

I love their new sulfate-free version, although I used the old version as well. It's definitely a staple of mine.

The 32oz KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo is in my favourite BSS for approx US$19. My old formula CON shampoo is almost done so I'm going to pick this up next time I'm in the BSS.

Back