The sulfate free Keracare has landed

I was saddened when i went to Ulta monday and only saw the color care line. Maybe i'll go to mall and check JCP Salon and Trade Secrets sunday.

***bump***

ultimate ultimate ultimate RAVE!!! I LOVE IT!!!

I loved the regular one with the sulfates before but this one.....OMG!!!! I just finished washing my hair and I kept rinsing because it felt like I was rinsing conditioner from my hair. one use and it's a HG!!!!

***bump***

ultimate ultimate ultimate RAVE!!! I LOVE IT!!!

I loved the regular one with the sulfates before but this one.....OMG!!!! I just finished washing my hair and I kept rinsing because it felt like I was rinsing conditioner from my hair. one use and it's a HG!!!!

I totally agree. I used it last night after washing my hair and it felt like I was rinsing conditioner out of my hair. My hair actually felt moisturized after I rinsed it out as if I didn't need a conditioner afterwards...but I still deep conditioned afterwards anyway.

I used the NEW keracare conditioning hairdress last night too and I must say this is now my staple moisturizer. It no longer contains Mineral Oil or parabens. So far I'm happy with these products.

anymore reviews? I liked the poo when I was relaxed. This sounds interesting. Any news on the humecto, has it changed as well?

I was about to order a bottle of the red creme of nature but I've always like Keracare detangling shampoo better so I'm going to get this new one instead.

OMG ... I am so excited about this, I can't even tell you. I used to love Keracare Hydrating and Detangling shampoo back when I was a relaxed head. However, as a natural, I had to let it go because of the sulfates. This gives me hope that I can work shampoos back into my regimen.

:woot:

The original formula was my fav too but I had to stop using it because all of a sudden sulfate shampoos started to make my head itch bad. Since I started using sulfate free shampoos the itch stop. Now I can use the new formula.:grin:

This is why it was probably on sale the day after Christmas. They probably were trying to get rid of the old line. I wonder if I can return it.

I totally agree. I used it last night after washing my hair and it felt like I was rinsing conditioner out of my hair. My hair actually felt moisturized after I rinsed it out as if I didn't need a conditioner afterwards...but I still deep conditioned afterwards anyway.

I used the NEW keracare conditioning hairdress last night too and I must say this is now my staple moisturizer. It no longer contains Mineral Oil or parabens. So far I'm happy with these products.
I may have to try that hairdress!!!!! I still cant believe this shampoo. I've tried many other sulfate free shampoos and none of them made my hair feel like this. my hair was so soft after the shampoo!!!

Paynes beauty supply has the new supply I believe. They replaced the photos on their website but I am sure you can call to find out.

I remember i went to ULTA a few weeks back and they only had the color maintenance line. Maybe i'll have to call around.

WOW! This is great!!!! :grin:

Well.....There goes my budget.....:nono:

and my will power.....

and to think......I was almost down to my last 5 shampoos.....:rolleyes:

(*by the way, this guilt will NOT last long, I'm sure!*)

Thanks for letting us know!:yep:

~Ms. Kain

WOW! This is great!!!! :grin:

Well.....There goes my budget.....:nono:

and my will power.....

and to think......I was almost down to my last 5 shampoos.....:rolleyes:

(*by the way, this guilt will NOT last long, I'm sure!*)

Thanks for letting us know!:yep:

~Ms. Kain

I know! I thought the same thing with the budget. I purchased them from Ulta but only planned on going in there to get some clarifying shampoo....well the clarifying shampoo was right across the isle from the Keracare products so I couldn't help but look over there and noticed the new packaging.

I've used the old keracare creme hairdress that had mineral oil and my hair would be nice for a couple of hours but later it would look and feel dry and I would have to re-moisturize the same day and seal with an oil. With this new formulation my hair is moisturized for a couple of days and I normally don't have to seal with an oil. * I only use the hairdress when I wear braidouts, twistouts, or bantu knots. I don't use it when I wear my hair straight after a rollerset or after flat ironing cause I like my hair to still have a little bounce. Its a light hairdress, not heavy unless you apply lots.

Same goes with the shampoo. This new formula actually feels like a moisturizing, detangling conditioner.

Hello,

I just remembered I have this shampoo and I plan on using it this weekend. What conditioner is everyone using with it?

Thanks,

MissB

I had to bump this thread up - just tried the new KeraCare line and it's amazing!!!!! :love::love::love: I think I've found my staples.

Hello,

I just remembered I have this shampoo and I plan on using it this weekend. What conditioner is everyone using with it?

Thanks,

MissB

I used it with Humecto and my hair was the softest it has every been, no joke. I love my Silicon Mix, but Humecto moisturized my hair and left it soft and silky without the heaviness.

I bought the Hydrating Detangling Shampoo and Edge Tamer today.

I tried the Edge Tamer, and so far I like it. I'll use the shampoo in the morning and see how that works. If it gives great slip, then I may have to invest in the 32oz bottle.

Dang ya'll, I have 7 bottles of shampoo that I said I was going to use up in 2010 and not buy more products until 2011, but ya'll are making it too hard... :lol:

Oh lord. I broke down and bought the shampoo and conditioner...and hairdress:sekret: today because I left my shampoo at the dorm. :love: I was kinda of upset at first that Avlon would DARE touch my boyfriend Humecto....but now I'm happy they did! My hair is soooooo soft and moisturized!! I didn't know such a good thing could get better!! I'm ready to stick to a Keracare ONLY regimen now if the hairdress is as good as the poo/con

Back