The Secret Sisterhood of The Salerm...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
:::please enter quietly as the choir hums gently in the background:::

I have just been inducted into this society
sekret.gif

After a conditioner wash with Elucence MB--I hit my hair up with my new Salerm 21. I used a small amount as my Salerm sisters have directed. Initially as I applied it I was kind of like "Whoop-Dee-Doo" as I made a continuous comparison with Neutrogena Triple Moisture. It wasn't any better (or any worse) at that point. It does make the hair more manageable and it felt velvety after I put it on. It even sounded velvety as I combed it through.

But the real difference is in the air-drying. NTM Silk Touch leaves the hair nice and soft when it dries. The Salerm does as well, but I am noticing additional softness (which I like) and also some shine to my hair. I also like the fact that the Salerm has protein (silk protein) in it. Y'all know this sista has to get her protein
smile.gif
The test will be to see if I get the same results no matter what conditioner I use prior to the Salerm.

So you Salerm Sisters were right--it's a great product. I'm really loving the way my hair feels right now though it's not 100% dry. I'll report back then. This is Supergirl signing off for station PJ-I-AM

You're gonna love it even more when it's dry. It's gonna be real silky with bounce to it
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

*in a little kid's voice* Told ya!
tongue10.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love your smiley!

I will be trying it out tonight. I bought some the other day.I will report back with results in the morning.

[ QUOTE ]
crml_buttafly said:
does any one know where i can get salerm products in richmond,va?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorraine G, I think, mentioned somewhere in the DC/VA area that sells them

Thank God I'm a PJ!!! I'll be buying this today, while you're at it Supergirl is there anything else I should pick up? Oh and thanks for talking up Kenra MC. I love it!

Owning a bottle of Salerm 21 should be a prerequisite for joining this forum!!! Yes, it's THAT good!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, the Salerm company must be wondering why it's profits have jumped so much over the past couple of months!!
tongue.gif
grin.gif
Heck, they ought to be sponsoring us!!
smile.gif

Supergirl you are too damn funny girl!
laugh.gif

Dang it. Now I'm gonna have to try it. For those who use it many weeks past touch up does it perform the same even on the newgrowth?

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
[ QUOTE ]
crml_buttafly said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She bought it @ Wegman's, in the Northern VA area.

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
[ QUOTE ]
crml_buttafly said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She bought it @ Wegman's, in the Northern VA area.

[/ QUOTE ]

i live in central va
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Hey, the Salerm company must be wondering why it's profits have jumped so much over the past couple of months!!
tongue.gif
grin.gif
Heck, they ought to be sponsoring us!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

. . . and let us in on product development and sampling. We are a ready made focus group. Hint, hint, hint
sekret.gif
(for all those lurking marketing execs)

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
[ QUOTE ]
:::please enter quietly as the choir hums gently in the background:::

[/ QUOTE ]

Wellllllll!

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

I wanna join the SSSS (Salerm Secret Sisterhood Society) too!
trampoline.gif

I ordered my Salerm last week but haven't used it yet because I'm still in braids. I can't wait till I take them out next week. I got the Wheat Germ Oil Maks too. Anyone have good results with that too?

[ QUOTE ]
simplycee said:
I got the Wheat Germ Oil Maks too. Anyone have good results with that too?

[/ QUOTE ]

OHHHHHHHHH yes indeed!!! It's definitely a keeper!!
up.gif
up.gif

The secret is out, sorry I talk too much and I have been telling anybody that will listen (only after they ask me what I use on my hair).
grin.gif

Can I ask. Those of you that use Salerm do you use it when you do conditioner washes or only when you wash your hair with shampoo?

First NTM...now Salerm...Supergirl!!! I am going to get you!!!! With your crazy self...

dragging out of thread to metro beauty to order my own bottle.

Tonya, we are in the same boat.

Thought I was all set with NTM. Now I have to pay a visit to Metrobeauty
tongue.gif
olishs credit card:

Back