The Secret Sisterhood of The Salerm...

I have been using Salerm 21 for months now and I love it I am going to try the salerm vials next.

I received mine today along with the wheat germ mask. I plan on trying them on saturday when I wash my hair. Since I have NTM leave-in also I too will be making a comparison.

I'm sure the metro beauty people are like
scratchchin.gif

My hair is about 95% dry now and it feels gooooooooooooood!!! So good that like if I had a husband, it would be SO on right now, because he wouldn't be able to keep his hands out of my hair and then that would make me excited and then... Oh YES--my wedding hairstylist will have to use this Salerm stuff on my hair
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
Can I ask. Those of you that use Salerm do you use it when you do conditioner washes or only when you wash your hair with shampoo?

[/ QUOTE ]
I only use it after I shampoo and condition.

[ QUOTE ]
dtachi said:
Tonya, we are in the same boat.

Thought I was all set with NTM. Now I have to pay a visit to Metrobeauty
tongue.gif
olishs credit card:

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I'm getting my mom to stop by there this weekend. I'm afraid she's going to want to keep it for herself.
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
:::please enter quietly as the choir hums gently in the background:::

I have just been inducted into this society
sekret.gif

After a conditioner wash with Elucence MB--I hit my hair up with my new Salerm 21. I used a small amount as my Salerm sisters have directed. Initially as I applied it I was kind of like "Whoop-Dee-Doo" as I made a continuous comparison with Neutrogena Triple Moisture. It wasn't any better (or any worse) at that point. It does make the hair more manageable and it felt velvety after I put it on. It even sounded velvety as I combed it through.

But the real difference is in the air-drying. NTM Silk Touch leaves the hair nice and soft when it dries. The Salerm does as well, but I am noticing additional softness (which I like) and also some shine to my hair. I also like the fact that the Salerm has protein (silk protein) in it. Y'all know this sista has to get her protein
smile.gif
The test will be to see if I get the same results no matter what conditioner I use prior to the Salerm.

So you Salerm Sisters were right--it's a great product. I'm really loving the way my hair feels right now though it's not 100% dry. I'll report back then. This is Supergirl signing off for station PJ-I-AM

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
..Supergirl your so silly.... ok now thats it, im gonna just go on ahead and get it...

Yeah go ahead Iris--maybe we'll make the news in Florida (where Metrobeauty is) and they'll be talking about the run on Salerm 21. Then we'll all be on Oprah with our pretty Salerm hair and then Ruben will see me and the rest will be history...
love.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Yeah go ahead Iris--maybe we'll make the news in Florida (where Metrobeauty is) and they'll be talking about the run on Salerm 21. Then we'll all be on Oprah with our pretty Salerm hair and then Ruben will see me and the rest will be history...
love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
and then Ruben will see me and the rest will be history...
love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It always comes back to Ruben!!!!!
rofl.gif

Do you ladies find that Salerm still works well when you are about 4 months post relaxer? I used mine and wasn't impressed. Maybe its because of all the new growth but I didn't really get that much slip or softness. Maybe I should try again after a retouch. Suggestions?

I made my monthly visit to the BSS and what do I find... the entire Salerm line! I was soooo
mad.gif
because I just ordered (and received) my Salerm from metrobeauty.com and here it is in the store. I asked the manager when did they start staocking this. He said put it on the shelf a week ago and the Salerm 21 has been flying off the shelf. Any of ya'll responsible for this?
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I'm sure the metro beauty people are like
scratchchin.gif

My hair is about 95% dry now and it feels gooooooooooooood!!! So good that like if I had a husband, it would be SO on right now, because he wouldn't be able to keep his hands out of my hair and then that would make me excited and then... Oh YES--my wedding hairstylist will have to use this Salerm stuff on my hair
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gilr u are a nut!!!
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dtachi said:

Metrobeauty is in Florida?! What area?

[/ QUOTE ]
From the website:

se 1 street - miami, florida 33131 - (305) 577-8896

I got the wheat germ mask and the 21 yesterday on FDB in Harlem for 12.99 and 7.99 each. Can't wait to try them.

I'm In! I'm In! I'm In!
weird.gif

My order just arrived today. I was so excited, I tore open the box and immediately started to apply the cream to my "scruncii bun". I know, I know, I was sooooo pressed, I just couldn't wait. I wanted to baptize my tresses with this wondrous cream the SSS, oh so loves.

Well, I won't see the true effects until I shampoo, and that will be in a few days. I have to wait until I get over the initial shock, regain my composure and then I will be able to appreciate all of the benefits it has to offer.

Much Love, SSS
notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Aaliyah said:
What are the ingredients of Salerm 21?

[/ QUOTE ]
water, propylne glycol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, centrimonium chloride, silk, panthenol, fragrance, amodimethicone, sodium methylparaben, citric acid, tricedeth-12, disodium EDTA, atrificial color

O.k. Salerm 21 PJ's. I have just returned from my wonderful trip to New York, where I took my first subway ride to Harlem. "Wow", to see the Apollo Theatre, you ask? Noooo, to find a BSS that carried Salerm 21
naughty.gif
Ray's BSS in the Theatre District no longer carries the products, the guy there said it was discontinued ???? Anyway, so off to 125th & FDB I went. The first BSS only had one bottle left. One of you guys musta beat me there, so I bought the bottle and kept walking until I found another store around the corner. Got lucky at the next stop and bought 3 more bottles at 7.99 each. I have just pulled my treasure find out of the suitcase and I'm about to go wash me hair at this very moment. I'll be posting back throughout the evening to let you ladies know whether the trip to Harlem was worth it. Oh, by the way, I did take some pictures of the Apollo just so my family & friends wouldn't think I went all the way to Harlem just to get hair stuff.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
spanishteardrops said:
Great another product for me to buy
naughty.gif
So is the whole samlerm line good or just the leave in. TIA
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I heard the wheat germ mask is good.

laugh.gif
@ your avatar. I remember the video clip.

Back