• Salerm 21 B5

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Salerm 21

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Lacio Lacio

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters

mizzdee

Which would be better for the purpose of airdrying?

I'm natural (4aish) with thick hair. I will be airdrying and flat ironing my hair within the next couple of days. I'm looking for a leave in that will make my hair smooth, shiny, and bouncy. I'm really interested in trying the new Salerm 21 B5 but I would like reviews of all of them. Is there a significant difference between Salerm 21 and Salerm 21 B5?

Salerm 21 B5:
This product has been scientifically developed to add gloss and life to damaged, treated, porous or dry hair. It also protects hair from harmful elements such as sunlight, heat, chlorine, saltwater, etc. The silks proteins of Salerm 21 repair hair deeply because, due to their small size, reach the core. Provitamin B5 adds sheen to hair, making it look healthy and natural looking.

Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SERICA (SILK), PANTHENOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, LINOLEAMIDOPROPYLP PG-DOMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, ACRYLATES/C-10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), TRIETHANOLAMINE, EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABENM ETHYLAPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PARFUM (FARGRANCE), AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-12, DISODIUM EDTA, C.I.19140 (FD&C YELLOW N'5). S

Salerm 21:
This product has been scientifically developed to add gloss (Provitamin) and life to damaged, treated, porous or dry hair. It also protects hair from harmful elements such as sunlight, heat, chlorine, saltwater, etc. The silks proteins of Salerm 21 repair hair deeply.

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentsilxane, Serica (Silk), Panthenol, Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Sodium Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Disodium Edta and FD&C Yellow No. 5

Lacio Lacio:
This product is a leave in high shine scientific developed formula to provide softness shine and new life to over processed, porus or dry hair.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolized Silk, Dimenthicone Copolyol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methyl Paraben, PropylParaben, Fragance and Colorant Free.

THANK YOU EVERYONE IN ADVANCE! :bighug:

I found it hard to place a vote because I use all 3 and I love all 3 but if I absolutely had to chose one though, I'd chose Salerm 21 B5, it is hugely silkening.

Last edited:
I have tried all three and I like the Lacio Lacio best. I used Salerm for a while, but then I tried Lacio and I am officially TURNED. I think Lacio makes my hair feel alot softer.

I have tried Salerm 21 and Lacio Lacio and I love salerm 21 the best. I haven't tried Salerm 21 B5........not sure what's the difference between that and the original.

I have lacio and salerm 21. I think lacio is lighter, I like it better for summer. The salerm is more moisturizing to me.

I heart Lacio Lacio.......

I think your missing an ingredient though, my Lacio Lacio has mink oil as its third ingredient in its listing.:look:

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you for your input! I think I'm going to go with the Salerm because I need something a little heavier.

I think your missing an ingredient though, my Lacio Lacio has mink oil as its third ingredient in its listing.:look:

I copied it from the amazon website. I heard a while back they stopped making Lacio Lacio with mink oil in it.

:bump: for more responses
I currently use Lacio but was looking to try one of the Salerms

Tenjoy where did u buy ur lacio that has mink oil in it?
I thought they stopped making that one

LACIO LACIO!! My hair was really hard after I airdried and I added lacio lacio to my roots and I was actually shocked at how soft my hairs was...my hair is really coarse it was GR8 its one of my staples now.:grin:

I, too, would like to know what's the difference between Salerm 21 and Salerm 21 B5. I have always only tried the B5 one. :grin: I love it!

I heart Lacio Lacio!!! I have Salerm B5 as well, but don't like it...way too heavy for my hair. I even gave Salerm a second chance last week and same thing :down:.

So I'm gonna have to go with Lacio Lacio all the way, I like the bounce and shine that it gives me!:headspin:

Last edited:
Im a Lacio user and I have never tried the Salerms before so I orded both today the 21 and 21 B5 from beautyofnewyork. It will be here in a day or 2 they are super fast. :grin:
I'll be able too see for myself which one I like most.

Well I tried Salerm 21 B5 and it made my hair dull no shine what so ever even ashy:sad:
Anyone else have this happen?
So my vote has to be for Lacio since ive tried both now

I have tried both as well and i LOVE salerm b5 it has vitamins LOOK at the ingrediants they hold up vetter to laico laico i have both but tend to use SALERM more my salon (when i go) also uses it an well I like laico laico better when i mix it half half with giovanni direct

I have tried both Lacio Lacio and Salerm B5. I love them both for different reasons, but if I could only choose one it would be Lacio Lacio. It leaves my hair really smooth and soft, and it works well as both a leave in and moisturizer when I wear my hair down.

Back