The Rori Raye Way

ArrrBeee

I'm starting this thread because @mstar dropped some serious knowledge and testimony on Rori's teachings. I'm going to start with "Targeting Mr. Right". It's worth it to me to spend $200. If I tagged you, it was because of your expressed interest in the other threads.

Anyone else open to making the investment in themselves? The free PDF's are awesome, but if you have the money and you want to make a change,buy it. It will give you a sense of ownership. For example, when I had a membership to the $20 a month gym, I hardly ever went. When I was paying over $100 a month I went 5 times a week.

http://www.havetherelationshipyouwant.com/catalog/targetingmrright.html

@SurferBabe
@rafikichick92
@Honey Bee
@CafedeBelleza
@intellectualuva
@Sweetg
@LadyPBC
@awhyley
@KammyGirl
@hopeful
@sarumoki
@JerriBlank

Last edited:
@mstar
I just started reading the blog. I read about closure and 4 weeks of Serenity?
Thank you for putting me on! I like how she applies topics to things other than the goal of wanting a relationship. I haven't been into self help things for myself in years, and the stuff I do read doesn't offer different solutions. Like I don't want to focus on negative things. I wanna learn how to keep moving forward and surround myself and my spirit with things I really want and need out of life.

It never dawned on me that nurturing is a masculine concept.

That makes perfect sense. As an educator, I have seen many of my coworkers order their spouses around and treat them like children. I've heard them express that they can't turn it off. I can see a man resenting that behavior.

It never dawned on me that nurturing is a masculine concept.

That makes perfect sense. As an educator, I have seen many of my coworkers order their spouses around and treat them like children. I've heard them express that they can't turn it off. I can see a man resenting that behavior.
I gotta read that.
I can't invest in this right now, since I'm going to be moving soon, but I would like to know what she means by that?

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread!

I'm thinking about starting with the Modern Siren program. Right now I'm interested in building up my self-esteem and channeling my feminine energy. I'm not too invested in re-entering the dating world just yet so I'm not sure which program will provide me with the most value for my specific goals right now. The pdf that was posted in another thread had some insightful information but it focused too much on how to revive a damaged relationship and I'm not even there yet. :lol:

I need to get my hands on the love scripts. They touch on them a little in the have the relationship you want pdf and I've been trying little tips and tricks with my #1 (and men at work :look:) and holy smokes! It works! Such small things because I'm easing into it. I tried the I want/I feel script and I am pleasantly surprised. I might have to invest in some of her other stuff sooner than I thought.

I'm realizing that I have a fear of success and a fear of failure. Because I am committing to this program, it means I need to put it into practice. I can't hide out on my couch and expect to meet someone. I'm afraid, but I'm going to move out of my comfort zone. It isn't comfortable anymore.

My energy is very masculine... this is going to take some work! I can think of several instances over the past few days where I displayed masculine energy with my guy. For example, his phone had this error message. And while he was trying to fix it himself, I went to google to figure it out. I took the phone, pressed a few buttons and bam... problem solved.

Then to top it off, being vulnerable and expressing my feelings is difficult for me.

I need to get my hands on the love scripts. They touch on them a little in the have the relationship you want pdf and I've been trying little tips and tricks with my #1 (and men at work :look:) and holy smokes! It works! Such small things because I'm easing into it. I tried the I want/I feel script and I am pleasantly surprised. I might have to invest in some of her other stuff sooner than I thought.
Is this from the link in the OP?

@hunnychile It is from the pdf link posted in the other thread. I copied the link from there hopefully it works

The Link

I tried another little tip. A guy I have been dating promised he would put together my new dresser and hasn't bothered. I wanted to ask him about it without nagging him but I really want him to put this ish together like today! lol So this morning we were chatting and he was asking me what I was doing later and I said "I'm not sure but I don't feel like I want to be bothered with that dresser so I'll wait for you" with a relaxed smiling emoji. He responded with a "haha ok" I replied thank you and he responded "yea it will be easy for me I can do it today if you'd like with a kissy face emjoi. Like wth! I can't believe this works. :lol:

@hunnychile It is from the pdf link posted in the other thread. I copied the link from there hopefully it works

The Link

I tried another little tip. A guy I have been dating promised he would put together my new dresser and hasn't bothered. I wanted to ask him about it without nagging him but I really want him to put this ish together like today! lol So this morning we were chatting and he was asking me what I was doing later and I said "I'm not sure but I don't feel like I want to be bothered with that dresser so I'll wait for you" with a relaxed smiling emoji. He responded with a "haha ok" I replied thank you and he responded "yea it will be easy for me I can do it today if you'd like with a kissy face emjoi. Like wth! I can't believe this works. :lol:
Thanks lady!

I agree with @mstar in that other thread and I think when I'm ready to buy I'll just go ahead and buy the complete collection of programs as it does appear to be the most cost effective. Not to mention I feel like all of it will be helpful.

I agree with @mstar in that other thread and I think when I'm ready to buy I'll just go ahead and buy the complete collection of programs as it does appear to be the most cost effective. Not to mention I feel like all of it will be helpful.

Thank you for posting this. I didn't even think to look at the complete collection. I have nothing to lose (but more time, emotions, and energy) and everything to gain.

I would really like the love scripts. I bought Have the relationship you want and I enjoyed reading it. She's on point. Join her mailing list if you can...she gives great tips weekly.
I joined the mailing list and I'm liking it so far. She has her own little folder in my gmail. Haha

Anyone care to share anything they've learned so far and how it has impacted their relationship(s) with men, with themselves or anyone?

She is teaching the basics to some of us that don't have it. I slowly started implementing the terminology that she suggests, regarding feelings. I'll say, I feel different saying it too. I feel exposed. Thats not me. I am quick to clam up. This is nornalizing a lot with my SO and I that i thought i had covered. The basics, thus far. SO has been responding so sweetly, when I'm clear on what I'm saying. I told him that something didn't feel good, and that I didn't like feeling like that. He immediately apologized, and explained why he did it, so we weren't confused. He said it wouldn't happen again.
Ummmm, this man is headstrong and will cut off his new to spite his own face.
I'm impressed.
She goes into detail on expressing feelings a lot in one section.
I absolutely just started this, but I get where she is going with this. I did not think that I'd walk away with anything when I started this, which would be counterproductive. So I force myself to go over some parts repeatedly.

She is good. :yep:

I want to buy the whole program now, I'm so interested in what she has to say.
I'm doing the Reconnect your Relationship btw.

I joined the mailing list and I'm liking it so far. She has her own little folder in my gmail. Haha

Anyone care to share anything they've learned so far and how it has impacted their relationship(s) with men, with themselves or anyone?
I'm not consuming my mind with him like I used to, so now he is constantly check up on me, wondering what I'm doing.

Last edited:

The Link

I'll read it later, but I'll just say, it works better in my household to state my problem instead of nagging. So, 'Are you gonna put the new toilet seat on? Bc the box is in the way.' vs 'That box been sitting there two weeks! When you gon put it on?!?!' (To be fair, he just started consulting from home, he requires six screens, the whole house is a mess right now, but still... I have questions and concerns lol :look:)

Eta, downloaded the book. Just based on the contents, @keyawarren, I think this would be a good resource for you. Check the link.

Last edited:

The Link

Thank you! I'm reading it now. Already had a breakthrough in the first chapter (the control exercise). Good stuff.

I'll read it later, but I'll just say, it works better in my household to state my problem instead of nagging. So, 'Are you gonna put the new toilet seat on? Bc the box is in the way.' vs 'That box been sitting there two weeks! When you gon put it on?!?!' (To be fair, he just started consulting from home, he requires six screens, the whole house is a mess right now, but still... I have questions and concerns lol :look:)

Eta, downloaded the book. Just based on the contents, @keyawarren, I think this would be a good resource for you. Check the link.
Actually @keyawarren is the one who directed me to it from the singles support thread lol I hadn't gone back to that thread after I posted in it and she told me it was in there.

Actually @keyawarren is the one who directed me to it from the singles support thread lol I hadn't gone back to that thread after I posted in it and she told me it was in there.

I finished the pdf last week. I didn't like it. Most of the material does not resonate with me.

When I met my SO I had finished a program in the same vein called the Enlightened Feminine Academy. I was taught to use "I feel statements" which I think are similar to the love scripts (not too sure since I've never actually seen the love scripts).

The program I'm using is by the lesser known Angelisa Almanzar and shares philosophies with Katarina Phang. inner work, healing, leaning back and mirroring...just to name a few concepts.

In going to look at Rori Raye's book again just to see what I missed.

Last edited:
I finished the pdf last week. I didn't like it. Most of the material does not resonate with me.

When I met my SO I had finished a program in the same vein called the Enlightened Feminine Academy. I was taught to use "I feel statements" which I think are similar to the love scripts (not too sure since I've never actually seen the love scripts).

The program I'm using is by the lesser known Angelisa Almanzar and shares philosophies with Katarina Phang. inner work, healing, leaning back and mirroring...just to name a few concepts.

In going to look at Rori Raye's book again just to see what I missed.

I follow Katarina.. she feels men responds more to action rather than talking. I love her leaning back concept

Where are the receipts on Katarina? She selling courses for like $500+ o_O and some basic ish for $80. At least Rori has a good discount (it's $400 from a price of $1000) plus mstar vouched for her so I'm not throwing her into the scam bucket.

Where are the receipts on Katarina? She selling courses for like $500+ o_O and some basic ish for $80. At least Rori has a good discount (it's $400 from a price of $1000) plus mstar vouched for her so I'm not throwing her into the scam bucket.

I've never paid for her program, so I can't speak for her. She has mentioned certain concepts that come back to what I've learned from the other guru I mentioned. The concepts are working for me in real time, so there's that. I haven't bought anything from Katarina, her stuff/presentation seems very disorganized.

Back