The PJ in Me Struck Again. . .

Cloud06

This was too good to bypass. Im on my way to work and just had to tell someone about this. I went to the BSS in search of some moisturizer and condish when I lucked up on the Sizta2Sizta product line. I was skeptical at first cuz it was cheap(5.00USD for the moisturizer.) I tried it and was shocked it made my fine hair baby smooth and soft without the heavy, ends-stuck-together-feel. I washed with this Kemi-Oyl Soap-Free Shampoo, which by the way made my hair smooth, applied the S2S Condish, sat under dryer for 30 min., rinsed, applied the Daily oil moisturizer(same brand), airdried with a little Wild Growth and my hair dried soft. Usually when I air dry my hair is dry and hard to comb, but not last night. I finally found THE ONE moisturizer for my hair:yep: So happy!

It's sold directly in the Detroit,MI at most Lee's Beauty Supply stores or on the web @www.sizta2sizta.com. The creator Stacey, has long hair about bra strap length and follows most of what we ladies on here already know about hair care. But her products are simple, and are pH balanced. THere are good ingredients.

Oh, one more thing, that Kemi-oyl is the ish:grin:No sulfates and all natural:lick:

Has anyone ever tried or heard of these two(Kemi and Sizta2Sizta)?

This was too good to bypass. Im on my way to work and just had to tell someone about this. I went to the BSS in search of some moisturizer and condish when I lucked up on the Sizta2Sizta product line. I was skeptical at first cuz it was cheap(5.00USD for the moisturizer.) I tried it and was shocked it made my fine hair baby smooth and soft without the heavy, ends-stuck-together-feel. I washed with this Kemi-Oyl Soap-Free Shampoo, which by the way made my hair smooth, applied the S2S Condish, sat under dryer for 30 min., rinsed, applied the Daily oil moisturizer(same brand), airdried with a little Wild Growth and my hair dried soft. Usually when I air dry my hair is dry and hard to comb, but not last night. I finally found THE ONE moisturizer for my hair:yep: So happy!

It's sold directly in the Detroit,MI at most Lee's Beauty Supply stores or on the web @www.sizta2sizta.com. The creator Stacey, has long hair about bra strap length and follows most of what we ladies on here already know about hair care. But her products are simple, and are pH balanced. THere are good ingredients.

Oh, one more thing, that Kemi-oyl is the ish:grin:No sulfates and all natural:lick:

Has anyone ever tried or heard of these two(Kemi and Sizta2Sizta)?

I was reading a thread yesterday about favorite moisturizers and someone mentioned Sizta as being the best. They even posted the website. I had never heard of them.

Sizta mosturizer is a good moisturizer! My last mosturizer was by Cathy Howse and I swore by that product! I thought I would never find anything like it. But I went to the BSS and found Sizta2Sizta and fell in love all over again.

>And yea Kemi-oyl is my staple. Ever tried the shampoo? Its a must for no-pooers!

Back