Caught just in time to start in day 1.

http://www.praymorenovenas.com

http://www.praymorenovenas.com/mary-undoer-knots-novena/

Subscribe with these links:

Audio Podcast in iTunes
Video Podcast in iTunes
Youtube Channel

Find the Original Here: http://www.praymorenovenas.com/#ixzz46ihuxXEt

Podcast link available on homepage too it's free. Subscribe to the podcast and your novena downloads daily I've been getting them in now. I used to forget the dates etc :nono:

Last edited:

Crowned with Stars
English translation

1. We salute you ,
      O thou our Lady
      Mary, Blessed Virgin that drapes the sun
      Crowned with stars , the moon is beneath your feet
      In you we are given
      The aurora of the salute
1 - Marie new Eve and joy of your Lord,
You gave birth to Jesus the Savior ,
As you open the doors to the garden,
Show us the way, the Morning Star .
2 - You stayed loyal, mother at the foot of the cross,
Supports our hope and keep our faith,
On the side of your Son , you have drawn for us
Water and blood made that save from sin.
3 - What joy was Eve's when you went up
Higher than all the Angels , higher than the clouds ,
And what is our joy, sweet Virgin Mary ,
To behold in you the promise of life .
4 - O Immaculate Virgin ; preserved from sin,
In your soul, in your body, you enter heaven ,
Caught in glory, Holy Queen of Heaven ,
You will take us up one day with God.

I love this song! First heard it at the wedding of Prince Albert.

She is our mother in the order of Grace. Next to the Eucharist, I'm SO grateful that I have her--she is such a good mother!

I will go there and see this. Have to!!! They studied the reflection in her eyes and in it is this:

guadalupe6.jpg

...of the people present at the apparition. It's a miracle itself that it's not rotted, not faded, uncorrupt and made of cactus fibres of some sort? Hundreds of years old!

^^^What you mean, mamita? LOL. There are so my YT vids on it, esp. of the professors who studied it. I think Our Lady kinda sealed the deal on me as far as curiosity way back when. Here's a newer movie on it:

The Lies we buy exposing spiritual dangers

She talks about LOA laws of attraction, reiki, yoga and meditation, Hindu or Krishna based practices, palm readings, readings tea leaves, divination, Esther Hicks and "Abraham" teachjngs, Oprah Winfrey, Ekhart Tolle , ghost hunters, Harry Potter, etc... All fall under Leviticus

Lev 19:31
mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Lev 20:21
"'A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.'"

Lev 20
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+20&version=NCV

Tattoos
Lev 19:28
Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

Lev 19
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 19

Last edited:
Why are babies not baptized by immersion as they do in orthodox churches?

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/baptism-immersion-only

It's a comprehensive answer and I encourage you to read the whole article which is a little long to post here. Excerpt:

Earlier we saw that the "baptism of the Holy Spirit" was depicted as "pouring." But these passages show that the "baptism" or "pouring" of the Spirit is itself closely related to water baptism.

This provides some balance to the Fundamentalist argument that only baptism by immersion adequately symbolizes death and resurrection with Jesus. It is true that immersion bestrepresents death and resurrection, bringing out more fully the meaning of the sacrament than pouring or sprinkling (cf. Catechism of the Catholic Church 1239). (Immersion is actually the usual mode of baptizing in the Catholic Church’s Eastern rites.) On the other hand, pouring best represents the infusion of the Holy Spirit also associated with water baptism. And all three modes adequately suggest the sense of cleansing signified by baptism. No one mode has exclusive symbolical validity over the others.

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/baptism-immersion-only

It's a comprehensive answer and I encourage you to read the whole article which is a little long to post here. Excerpt:

Earlier we saw that the "baptism of the Holy Spirit" was depicted as "pouring." But these passages show that the "baptism" or "pouring" of the Spirit is itself closely related to water baptism.

This provides some balance to the Fundamentalist argument that only baptism by immersion adequately symbolizes death and resurrection with Jesus. It is true that immersion bestrepresents death and resurrection, bringing out more fully the meaning of the sacrament than pouring or sprinkling (cf. Catechism of the Catholic Church 1239). (Immersion is actually the usual mode of baptizing in the Catholic Church’s Eastern rites.) On the other hand, pouring best represents the infusion of the Holy Spirit also associated with water baptism. And all three modes adequately suggest the sense of cleansing signified by baptism. No one mode has exclusive symbolical validity over the others.
Thanks will read it later

I did this for 3 hours with no specific request. My heart kept telling me to:

by Sherrise
(Canada)

Pray this prayer daily for 3 consecutive days, your prayer will be answered after the third day. In making your request, promise to publish this prayer ( share in writing on the internet this prayer or distribute this prayer to others ).

Holy Spirit You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the Divine gift to forgive all the wrong that was done to me, and You who are in all instances in my my life. I want to Thank You for everything and confirm with you once more I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual Glory. Amen < Make request >

What is the most important aspect of Pentecost, the reaction of the apostles and the crowd gathered speaking in different tongues?

No, the most important aspect of Pentecost is the greatest gift promised to us - the H-ly Spirit sent to be with us always. G-d is with us. Jesus will not leave us.

I did this for 3 hours with no specific request. My heart kept telling me to:

by Sherrise
(Canada)

Pray this prayer daily for 3 consecutive days, your prayer will be answered after the third day. In making your request, promise to publish this prayer ( share in writing on the internet this prayer or distribute this prayer to others ).

Holy Spirit You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the Divine gift to forgive all the wrong that was done to me, and You who are in all instances in my my life. I want to Thank You for everything and confirm with you once more I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual Glory. Amen < Make request >

Pentecost Holy Spirit novena just finished yesterday but we can say any novena anytime of course.
That pray more Novenas website is really good love the reminders

Last edited:
Prayer to Saint Michael (help Against Spiritual Enemies)

Glorious St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who standest always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who didst fight with the dragon, the old serpent, and didst cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defendest the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat thee to assist me also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which I have to sustain against the same formidible foe. Be with me, O mighty Prince! that I may courageously fight and wholly vanquish that proud spirit, whom thou hast by the Divine Power, so gloriously overthrown, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, so completely overcome; to the end that having triumphed over the enemy of my salvation, I may with thee and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man.
Amen

Last edited:
Question: Why do catholics pray to saints (ask for intercession)? Here's an answer:

http://www.st-george-medal.com/St-George-Prayer.htm

The intercession of saints is a common Christian doctrine for the majority of Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Roman Catholic and Anglican churches back to the time of the earliest church. While fundamentalists often challenge the practice of asking prayer intercession the Bible directs us to invoke those in heaven and ask them to pray for us.

"Bless the Lord, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, hearkening to the voice of his word! Bless the Lord, all his hosts, his ministers that do his will!" (Ps. 103:20-21). The opening verses of Psalms 148 "Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens, praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his host!"

"The twenty-four elders [the leaders of the people of God in heaven] fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and with golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints" (Rev. 5:8).

"Because he is the only God-man and the Mediator of the New Covenant, Jesus is the only mediator between man and God (1 Tim. 2:5), but this in no way means we cannot or should not ask our fellow Christians to pray with us and for us" (1 Tim. 2:1-4).

The early Church Fathers clearly recognized that those in heaven can and do intercede for us. They applied this biblical teaching in their daily prayer.

"A Christian people celebrates together in religious solemnity the memorials of the martyrs, both to encourage their being imitated and so that it can share in their merits and be aided by their prayers" (Against Faustus the Manichean [A.D. 400]).

"At the Lord's table we do not commemorate martyrs in the same way that we do others who rest in peace so as to pray for them, but rather that they may pray for us that we may follow in their footsteps" (Homilies on John 84 [A.D. 416]).

A patron is chosen by election as a special intercessor with God and is honored by clergy and people in special forms of religious observance. The term 'patron' must have the rank of a canonized saint be it applied to a church, a district, a country or a corporation.

http://www.st-george-medal.com/St-George-Prayer.htm

St. George Prayer

St. George, Heroic Catholic soldier and defender of your Faith, you dared to criticize a tyrannical Emperor and were subjected to horrible torture. You could have occupied a high military position but you preferred to die for your Lord. Obtain for us the great grace of heroic Christian courage that should mark soldiers of Christ. Amen"

Saint George Prayer

O GOD, who didst grant to Saint George strength and constancy in the various torments which he sustained for our holy faith; we beseech Thee to preserve, through his intercession, our faith from wavering and doubt, so that we may serve Thee with a sincere heart faithfully unto death. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Invocation of Saint George - Prayers of Intercession

Faithful servant of God and invincible martyr, Saint George;
favored by God with the gift of faith, and inflamed with an ardent love of Christ, thou didst fight valiantly against the dragon of pride, falsehood, and deceit. Neither pain nor torture, sword nor death could part thee from the love of Christ. I fervently implore thee for the sake of this love to help me by thy intercession to overcome the temptations that surround me, and to bear bravely the trials that oppress me, so that I may patiently carry the cross which is placed upon me; and let neither distress nor difficulties separate me from the love of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Valiant champion of the Faith, assist me in the combat against evil, that I may win the crown promised to them that persevere unto the end.

Last edited:

Pay special attention to what he says about Adam and Eve subordination right order and authority. Very deep stuff.

Last edited:
Back