The nice guy????

Re: The nice guy???? Update !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Its about time I updated you guys on my nice guy.

:dance7:We are officially engaged.:dance7: Who would have thought that my nice guy would be my dream man. We took things slow and really laid our relationship before God and God worked everything out. All the things I was hesitant about in the past seems so silly now. Everyone from my mother, brother , family and pastor love him just as much as I do. We are two peas in a pod. :dinner: He is everything I prayed ; and I truly mean that. If you trust God I am telling you he will answer prayer. Thanks to every one for the comments they really helped me to look beyond my issues and see that everything I wanted was right in front of
me.

WOW!!!!

This is one of the BEST THEAD EVER!!!!!:grin:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

:dance7::bouncy::bouncy::circle:

Your engagement made my day! Such wonderful news. Thank you for sharing your story. I'm so happy for you!:grin:

:dance7:We are officially engaged.:dance7: Who would have thought that my nice guy would be my dream man. We took things slow and really laid our relationship before God and God worked everything out. All the things I was hesitant about in the past seems so silly now. Everyone from my mother, brother , family and pastor love him just as much as I do. We are two peas in a pod. :dinner: He is everything I prayed ; and I truly mean that. If you trust God I am telling you he will answer prayer. Thanks to every one for the comments they really helped me to look beyond my issues and see that everything I wanted was right in front of
me.

This is wonderful! So many nice guy stories with no attraction on the board and we finally have a winner! Congrats!

Congratulations! I was just going to reply that the nice guy is the BEST guy, but I see that you've already found that out :grin:

I'm a bit on the late side but this thread was so touching that I had to send out a big ole CONGRATS!!! I don't even know you but I'm thrilled about your happiness. :yay::yay::yay:

This was such as nice thread :yep:. It's nice to read happy threads like this about things working out. I'm glad that you gave him a chance and found happiness (pretty quickly too).

Congrats!!!

me.

i think i just found my guy too :spinning:

OH MY! This is wonderful news! I hadn't been in this thread since I first posted in it last year, but this is great news, thanks for updating!

I'm glad you took the chance.
:yay: :dance7: :congrats:

Yay!!

This is a lovely thread! OP: Thanks for sharing and updating. And ladies thanks for the great advice.

This thread is an eye opener: The nice guy is best!

Congratulaitons on your engagement and all the very best!

Back