'The Most "Slippiest" Conditioner' Thread

Re: Can We Have a 'The Most "Slippiest" Conditioner' Thread?

great thread...i have about an inch of newgrowth so i'll be off to the store.

LocksOfLuV said:
Would you Say the K/C Conditioner for Color is better or worse than K/C Humecto?

I like the two products the same. But, I use the Humecto in the tub. I find that the conditioner for CTH is a little more moisturizing. The consistency of the Color Conditioner reminds of Affirm 5N1.

Amylee said:
Just adding my 2 cents:

I don't live in the US, and I don't know if this product can be found there, but this conditionner is THE BOMB !!!
This is a garnier product. The "Ultra doux" line. It is cone and mineral oil free.
It detangles hair almost instantly, plus it smells heavenly (sweet vanilla).

I'm trying to insert a pic of it:

asvanilleum1.jpg
[/URL]
Hi, Amylee. I live in Paris too and have a hard time finding products here that work for me, so will definitely follow up on this tip. :up:

MissB said:
I like the two products the same. But, I use the Humecto in the tub. I find that the conditioner for CTH is a little more moisturizing. The consistency of the Color Conditioner reminds of Affirm 5N1.

Okay I will be ordering this too!:look: :D

B_Phlyy said:
So jealous of your vanilla smelling hair. Do yu think Garnier would ship it internationally? Because I've never seen or even heard of it being anywhere in the US.

You can try and ask Garnier if they woud ship it to the US. If not, we could do a swap anytime !!! I'm dying to try some suave and VO5 conditionners:D

Miss*Tress said:
Hi, Amylee. I live in Paris too and have a hard time finding products here that work for me, so will definitely follow up on this tip. :up:

Hey Miss Tress. Happy to help you :)

BTW, I saw on your blog that you use aphogee: where do you find it in Paris? I'm so desperate !!! I'd do anything to get an aphogee treatment :ohwell:

1. Miss Key 10 en 1
2. ORS replenishing pak
3. silicon mix

MissB said:

I use to love this stuff! :love:

For me Kenra MC and Suave conditioners give the best slip. If your looking for the cheapest conditioner...all of Suaves conditioners work the same, they just have different smells. I used my brothers Suave 'Ocean Breeze" conditioner once and it worked out great. My hair felt soft and smelled good.

For the best leave-in conditioner, Infusium23 works the best. The comb slips right through my hair and my hair feels soft for the rest of the week.

KeraCare Humecto and Decca Plus Deep Conditioner, I've used both while 19 plus weeks post-relaxer and had no tangles after rinsing the conditioners out! At this rate I will be able to stretch my relaxers for a year before re-touching, lol.

kenra moisturing conditioner
any aubrey organics conditioner
paul mitchell super skinny conditioner
any lustrasilk conditioner
any suave or vo5 conditioner

Okay, after reading the entire thread I tried the Silicon Mix and it was just ok. The smell was a little too much for some reason, and it lingered in my hair for a couple of days; it kinda gave me a headache, too.

So with that being said, KeraCare Humecto is gonna get my vote for the "slippiest" conditioner. I dont now why I keep straying. Im gonna go ahead and order the tub and call it a day.:ohwell:

shunta said:
Okay, after reading the entire thread I tried the Silicon Mix and it was just ok. The smell was a little too much for some reason, and it lingered in my hair for a couple of days; it kinda gave me a headache, too.

So with that being said, KeraCare Humecto is gonna get my vote for the "slippiest" conditioner. I dont now why I keep straying. Im gonna go ahead and order the tub and call it a day.:ohwell:

Whaaaa? :eek: Silicon mix took over Keracare for the most slippiest for my hair. Plus I LOVE the smell, it smells like a soft powder lol.

I called it a day and ordered the tub of silicon mix. I love this stuff.

LocksOfLuV said:
Whaaaa? :eek: Silicon mix took over Keracare for the most slippiest for my hair. Plus I LOVE the smell, it smells like a soft powder lol.

I called it a day and ordered the tub of silicon mix. I love this stuff.
Im afraid so, my dear.:lol: Well I dunno, I only tried it once. Maybe I should give it a fair chance and try it again. Are you still pooing with the KC Hydrating?

shunta said:
Im afraid so, my dear.:lol: Well I dunno, I only tried it once. Maybe I should give it a fair chance and try it again. Are you still pooing with the KC Hydrating?

Yep, I love KC hydrating, girl that's my second babydaddy.

Did you like it?

At One Botanical Reconstructor
Keracare Humecto
Pantene Smooth n Sleek

Here are a few:

Affirm 5 n 1
Keracare Humecto
Elucence MB
Pantene Breakage Defense Mask
HE Dangerously Straight
DPR-11

LocksOfLuV said:
Yep, I love KC hydrating, girl that's my second babydaddy.

Did you like it?
Oh, absolutely:) I was thinking that maybe I should have clarified before using the Silicon Mix, and then I just figured that since the KC has sulfates already, then I shouldnt have to? What do you think? Do you still clarify even though the shampoo you use already has sulfates?:confused:

I must say that silicon mix does have a very strong scent. Though it smells very good, it can be a bit annoying after a while because it is super strong. It did give great slip but only after some body heat under my shopping bag shower cap. I find that almost any conditioner I use has lots of slip when I condition under a shopping bag.

Sistaslick said:
I'm gonna have to vote Kenra MC and AtOne Botanicals Reconstructor with Moisture Recovery... and the slip is not just cones or mineral oil either!:lol:

Oh, Humecto was aight too.:lol:

Both of these are on my list... I am trying to force myself not to buy this Kenra but I need a conditioner with slip!

Aussie 3-Minute Miracle, hands-down the slippiest conditioner I use (and my secret "ingredient".) :yep:

It works like a dream, and it is fairly cheap. I use it as my finishing conditioner and often just leave it in. As soon as I apply it to my hair... Tangles? Gone! :up: They practicaly untangle themselves.

I do use ORS packs, Humecto, and I've tried Silicon Mix. They all provide great slip, but I always use Aussie after any conditioner.

sassyhair said:
I must say that silicon mix does have a very strong scent. Though it smells very good, it can be a bit annoying after a while because it is super strong. It did give great slip but only after some body heat under my shopping bag shower cap. I find that almost any conditioner I use has lots of slip when I condition under a shopping bag.[/quote]

:eek: :lol: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: This just made my day! Thanks girl :grin:

Legend said:
Aussie 3-Minute Miracle, hands-down the slippiest conditioner I use (and my secret "ingredient".) :yep:

It works like a dream, and it is fairly cheap. I use it as my finishing conditioner and often just leave it in. As soon as I apply it to my hair... Tangles? Gone! :up: They practicaly untangle themselves.

I do use ORS packs, Humecto, and I've tried Silicon Mix. They all provide great slip, but I always use Aussie after any conditioner.

Aussie Moist and Aussie Three Minute Miracle Deeeeeep Conditioner are my go tos at all times.

Sometimes, I will even mix the two together *mad scientist cackle*

Before I would have said Humecto, but now it's all about the Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin! SLIP, STRENGTH, MOISTURE, MANAGEABILITY all in one bottle!

Chayil

For those of you who love humecto, do you use it with or without heat?

Back