'The Most "Slippiest" Conditioner' Thread

Re: Can We Have a 'The Most "Slippiest" Conditioner' Thread?

DIONNE31 said:
Thanks for responding

If it has no protein, how is it a reconstructor?

here's a list of the ingredients

water, cyclomethicone, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, stearlkonium chloride, dicetyldimonium chrolride, tocopheryl acetate, octyl dimethyl paba, polysorbate 20, mineral oil, emulsifing wax, peg-40, castor oil, sodium pca, panthenol, magnesium citrate, polyquaternium-7, extracts of: (chamomille, white nettle, pine cone, lappa, rosemary, ivy, arnica, watercress, garlic, calendula, linden, cornflower, matricaria, hypericum), fragrance, methylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, simethicone

Last edited:

Just adding my 2 cents:

I don't live in the US, and I don't know if this product can be found there, but this conditionner is THE BOMB !!!
This is a garnier product. The "Ultra doux" line. It is cone and mineral oil free.
It detangles hair almost instantly, plus it smells heavenly (sweet vanilla).

I'm trying to insert a pic of it:

asvanilleum1.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Amylee said:
Just adding my 2 cents:

I don't live in the US, and I don't know if this product can be found there, but this conditionner is THE BOMB !!!
This is a garnier product. The "Ultra doux" line. It is cone and mineral oil free.
It detangles hairs almost instantly, plus it smells heavenly (sweet vanilla).

I'm trying to insert a pic of it:

asvanilleum1.jpg
[/url]

I WANT! I WANT! *WHINES*

Affirm 5 En 1
Silicon Mix
AtOne With Nature Botanical Reconstructor

ORS Replenishing pack is like, the slipperiest my hair has ever been. It didn't strengthen enough for my taste though, but if all you are looking for is a detangler, this is it!

navsegda said:
I WANT! I WANT! *WHINES*

I know you're a big fan of Garnier, LOL :) I like it too. I'm going to try the lengh and strengh that you rave about.

Let me know if you really want to try it, we could do a swap or something (if you ship worldwide lol) because I stockpile this stuff, I buy litters of it !!!:D

gymfreak336 said:
They aubrey organics are

Thanks, they sell this at the health food store near my house. I'll give it a try.

My honey and almond conditioner mixed with castor oil gives me amazing slip :love: and I have to give a thumbs up :up: to Motions Moisture Plus for some pretty good slip also. :yep:

On my most slippest list
Sauve milk and Honey
Suave tropical coconut
Sauve Humectant
Frederic Fekkia Shea Butter hair mask

I would have to vote Kenra MC
I also own Motions Moisture Plus, Atone Reconstructor, and Silicone mix :eek: but haven't tryed them yet I am SO excited I cant wait till the next wash.:p

Great thread, LocsofLuv! Im taking notes. Might make a trip tonight to get some Atone Reconstructor.:look:

Keracare Humecto
CB Triple Silk
Essations Moisture Sheen
Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner
Kenra Intensive Emollient conditioner
Kenra MC conditioner (really works when I clarify)

AtOne didn't give me slip but I'm going to try it one more time.

V05 conditioners give me greeat slip as far as the cheapie conditioners go. Specifically V05 Balsam and Protein. That stuff is heaven to my hair.

sxyhairfetish said:
V05 conditioners give me greeat slip as far as the cheapie conditioners go. Specifically V05 Balsam and Protein. That stuff is heaven to my hair.

*jotting down to try* This lady was eyeing it last week in the store and she told me her friends told her to try it. *Same woman looked at me like I had issues when I took every bottle of Tea Therapy off the shelf and put them in my cart*

My three -

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner...*this is my sh**, this is my sh** and I will never forsake it...this is my go to condtioner, foreva...always*

White Rain Tropical Coconut *seems only me and my lovely Mestiza appreciates its beauty*

Motions Moisture Plus - divorced Humecto, shacked up with Motions

gymfreak336 said:
I give you 3

aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose
" " camilla conditioner
ORS Olive oil packets- Still love these

Co-signing on the Aubrey. :grin:

MonaLisa said:
*jotting down to try* This lady was eyeing it last week in the store and she told me her friends told her to try it. *Same woman looked at me like I had issues when I took every bottle of Tea Therapy off the shelf and put them in my cart*

My three -

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner...*this is my sh**, this is my sh** and I will never forsake it...this is my go to condtioner, foreva...always*

White Rain Tropical Coconut *seems only me and my lovely Mestiza appreciates its beauty*

:lachen::lachen: Thats exactly how I feel about the Balsam and Protein lol I already have 4 unused bottles I told my little brother to pick up for me lol You should try it. I stumbled upon it by mistake and now Im hooked.

I'm always on the hunt for slippy conditioners. For me Elucence MB is the best and it's a leave-in as well. I can comb through my natural hair w/ a fine tooth comb using this.

Next would probably be Pantene R&N Breakage Defense Mask. I love this, my comb slides through like butter when I rinse this out.

shunta said:
Great thread, LocsofLuv! Im taking notes. Might make a trip tonight to get some Atone Reconstructor.:look:

You welc, I am taking notes too!:D

MonaLisa said:

My three -

YOOOOOUUUU! That's why I can't ever find ish when I go to the store. Pjs like you!!!:hammer:

Queen helen Cholesterol was amazing when I left in in my hair for 45 minutes with heat.

sxyhairfetish said:
I double Co Sign on the Silicon Mix

Now see you nun posted like 3 times with that pretty hurr. You are a silent PJ AND a cheater.:lachen:

LocksOfLuV said:
Don't they have sample packets of AtOne at Sallys? This is not for me of course. For a friend of mines....Yeah, that's it, a "friend.":look: :lol:

I've never seen any :scratchch and does this "friend" of your happen to have a twin:lol:

DIONNE31 said:
Sista,
How do you use the AtOne? Is it considered a protein treatment? Can it be used as a pre poo in place of my GPB?

I mix it with other conditioners to improve their slip and enhance their conditioning effects. I love it the best with CON Nourishing conditioner-- thats the best homemade mix ever! They need to bottle that stuff for real :love:

The name is misleading. AtOne Botanicals Reconstructor is not a protein treatment. In fact, it has absolutely no protein at all in the ingredients. I guess they figure it "reconstructs" the moisture balance :lol: b/c reconstructor of protein it is not:lol:

Last edited:

I was gonna forget my best friend suave strawberrie conditioner, can't believe a chipie co can be a saver:) . I usually use it as prepo, however, when nothing else is workin I run to my best friend suave ! Giovanni Tee tree triple treat is great too.

Back