The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally Beauty supplies store is GREEDY.

I went to my BSS thats like a block away just to see if they had some juice.. they had S Curl for $3.49 for 12 oz... When Sally beauty supplies store online had it for almost $5 for 8 oz. What a rip off!!Beware ladies.. Anyway while i was in the store it smelled good. I had no idea it would... idk always though juice would have some greasy smell like hair grease

Whoever said it it'll take about 2 or 3 applications for your hair to get used to it was right.

I washed on Sunday and juiced with CFC. :grin: And my hair was soft, but was like 'what now'? :look: lol

I cowashed yesterday, and it drank it right up. :drunk: Was waay more moisturized than on Sunday. i definately noticed a waay better difference. I hardly had any shedding too.

When i used Worlds of Curls for about 2 years, it kept my hair really strong. I'm telling you this stuff is the truth.

Sally Beauty supplies store is GREEDY.

I went to my BSS thats like a block away just to see if they had some juice.. they had S Curl for $3.49 for 12 oz... When Sally beauty supplies store online had it for almost $5 for 8 oz. What a rip off!!Beware ladies.. Anyway while i was in the store it smelled good. I had no idea it would... idk always though juice would have some greasy smell like hair grease

you know a freind and I went in a BSS and i found soooooooo many different kinds of juices, some even better then scurl, but i forgot the name of them :nono::nono::nono: and plus i cant go back in that store becuase i cursed a worker out for following me around,

:rolleyes:raising hell all the way out the door, the **** was lucky i was in a good mood or i wooda had somebody come down to woop his A$$,

"all black people steal" sheeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anywho i will get the names of the products for yall soon :yep:

Wooooooo Adora I'm about to go try the juice!:woot::woot: And i'm gonna search for some more juice tomorrow...:rolleyes:yeah the kind I have is the spray bottle kind, but I want the gold! :lick:

you know a freind and I went in a BSS and i found soooooooo many different kinds of juices, some even better then scurl, but i forgot the name of them :nono::nono::nono: and plus i cant go back in that store becuase i cursed a worker out for following me around,

:rolleyes:raising hell all the way out the door, the **** was lucky i was in a good mood or i wooda had somebody come down to woop his A$$,

Adora, when they follow me in a store I turn around and start following them...then, they usually leave me alone and find something else to do.

Girl I'll tell you, you are crazy:look::lachen::lachen:I can't stop laughing, you are freakin hilarious.

u cursed him out while u were in a good mood lol *hides in the bushes sneaks out to grab some juice and runs back in*

u cursed him out while u were in a good mood lol *hides in the bushes sneaks out to grab some juice and runs back in*

:lachen::lachen::lachen: @ bolded, that is correct!!! i think it went on for 5mins, i was hot, but i wasnt smokin yet. lol. but if this had happend last weeeek!! oh nooooooooooooo the store would have been trashed, at least the part where i was standing :rolleyes:,

^^^^^^^ lol so i wont come off crazy, he spoke to me very nasty, and thats how it started!!(if that helps) and i hated the smerk on his face, i shoulda slaped it off, lol thats what my friend did once, we were in a store and she slaped a sales lady, lol lol.

Quick question. It doesnt matter that my care free curl doesnt say and mositurizer. MIne just say Care Free Curl Gold Instant Activator. Is that ok or should i mix it with something else? maybe theone in the yellow bottle?
TIA

:clapping: LOL :lachen::rofl::lachen: OMG...I wish I could've seen that! I would've died laughing.:brucelee:

:hardslap: :slap:

^^^^^^^ lol so i wont come off crazy, he spoke to me very nasty, and thats how it started!!(if that helps) and i hated the smerk on his face, i shoulda slaped it off, lol thats what my friend did once, we were in a store and she slaped a sales lady, lol lol.

Last edited:
I ran out of the juice today I am having withdral symptoms I will open walmart in the morning LOL and stock up on mine. I am shaking the darn bottle for the scrapings.

Um which one of y'all LA chicks done bought all the juice from Walgreens? I've been to Walgreens THREE times. All the long aid is gone. they had one bottle of Care free curl left the second time. Today... gone. No S curl. No worlds of curls. I spoke to the beauty manager, she called other local walgreens... NONE of them had it (I was embarassed cause she was Black and she knew that curl activator is the juice) she told me that she would have to order it for me... on Saturday and that by next thursday... a whole week from now it would be in. She was like "I know you want it right now but that's all I can do." I have a $5 off coupon at walgreens so I wanted to buy it there. Tomorrow at work I will HAVE to call ones near my job to see if they have it in stock. If they don't I will make a trip to walmart. I know y'all bought all the juice! tonight I will make do with my water glycerine mix. I added extra glycerine but it's not the same.

See you not going to catch me low on The Juice. I initially bought a 16oz bottle but once I saw this thread blowing up, I ran out the next day:cowgirl: and bought the 32oz bottle. Juicing is serious business, I'm also keeping a personal stash at work, there I said it:p I can't walk about looking like this:hair:, girl when you get your hands on some you better stock up!

Quick question. It doesnt matter that my care free curl doesnt say and mositurizer. MIne just say Care Free Curl Gold Instant Activator. Is that ok or should i mix it with something else? maybe theone in the yellow bottle?
TIA

Carefree Curl Gold is perfectly acceptable, Taina.:yep:

Hey yall I just got my juice on and I must say I've definitely noticed a difference. When I co-wash I carefully check for broken hairs and I haven't seen any since I've been juicing. I'm loving it

Just checking in,I'm already half done with my s-curl. I might try the hawaiian 14 in 1 next time because I like the smell.

2 Quick questions:
Can I still use mega tek on my scalp while juicing or is that too much protein?

Where can I get a juicy glo gif for my siggy?

Um which one of y'all LA chicks done bought all the juice from Walgreens? I've been to Walgreens THREE times. All the long aid is gone. they had one bottle of Care free curl left the second time. Today... gone. No S curl. No worlds of curls. I spoke to the beauty manager, she called other local walgreens... NONE of them had it (I was embarassed cause she was Black and she knew that curl activator is the juice) she told me that she would have to order it for me... on Saturday and that by next thursday... a whole week from now it would be in. She was like "I know you want it right now but that's all I can do." I have a $5 off coupon at walgreens so I wanted to buy it there. Tomorrow at work I will HAVE to call ones near my job to see if they have it in stock. If they don't I will make a trip to walmart. I know y'all bought all the juice! tonight I will make do with my water glycerine mix. I added extra glycerine but it's not the same.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back