THe Good, THe BAd and the Ugly.......

Nyi-NYi

Hi ….. I am a Newbie… I have been stalking this site for about two years…… I FINALLY joined. I have learned many things (and have became a product junkie) from you girls.:D

I have notice a lot of stories about bad hairdressers and would like to see fewer stories on “Hairdressers Gone Wild”. I think to prevent this we should all nominate a good hairdresser in our state or city . List the good, bad and the about there services.

Keisha’s

I have gone to Kisha a few times in fact I bring my mother(perm), both sister( one natural and the other perm) and my best friend(perm). She is very nice, as soon as you walk in she acknowledges you. She can do a “Dominican blow-out”. Her prices are affordable (Press and curly $25.00; a perm for $35.00). The most important thing of all she listen to you. If she is giving you a trim she shows you how much she is about to cut off and ask If that is okay. The only down side is the wait she has many clients so the early you get there, the faster you get out, but make sure you go to Kisha and no one else.

Kisha’s
450 Pine Street
Brooklyn, Ny11208
718-235-1066

hi, welcome to the board. i think you've suggested a really great idea, unfortunately I haven't come across a hairdresser that I would dare recommend to anyone else, but I'm sure you'll get lots of responses.

Welcome to the board. We have a Salon Review Forum you can repost this over there if you like.

Back