**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

Took the last of my vita reggie, feel like I'm getting back on track, thx Tiffers for starting this thread.

Oops...I forgot...dang it... :ohwell: ...Ok I'll take them now...BTW I just read about MSM and Vitamin C... can I include VitC? ... I been taking it b/c I been sick, but I'll stick to a lower dosage now that I'm feeling betters... GRRR Aunt Flo is here :( ...

Pills taken for the day. Hope your babies are well soon Tiffers!

Thanks girl! Their fevers are going down, so hopefully I'll just have to deal with one or two more days of this madness :pullhair:

I took my vitamins

-MSM
-Kelp
-Fast Grow

I'm running really low on all of my vits, and my procastinating self hasn't re-ordered :wallbash: I'm gonna do it today, hopefully they'll be here before I run out.

:shhh: I'm late.
I'm joining though.

I take:
(1) Women's One-A-Day
(1) Biotin 2.5 mg

Just bought:
Natrol Skin-Hair-Nails
Since it says eat with meals, I'll wait til 2morrow to start it. I'll be taking 2 a day. :grin:

Great challenge tiffers.

Took mine today.
Tomorrow, I am going to stop taking the zinc (I have some in my multi vitamin and my Ultra Nourishair), and start taking my Bamboo Extract which arrived in the mail today. :grin:

i dont kno about daily.... but this will help to remind me to take them

I am taking:

Biotin
Womens MEGA Vitamins
Vitamin C
and that good ol H2O.... :grin:

I've been taking mine daily and drinking lots of water:grin:. I noticed that my skin has really improved. I'm wearing Kinky Twists now so I can can really comment on hair growth. I can say that it did get thicker.

I've been taking Nature's Plus Ultra Hair Plus with MSM, Vitamin Shoppe Biotin (1mg), and Women's One A Day.

**Oops I forgot to post, but didnt forget to take! ... I took my pills. :grin: I'm better at this than taking my birth control pills for some reason...hahah. It's a spring day here in RI... woo hoo... Im off to de-weed my lawn w/ a conditioner treatment in my hair... oh yea, oh yeah...

I'm taking

-Exotic Allure Fast Grow (3 capsules a day)
-Bamboo silica (2 capsules a day)
-Kelp (1 tablet a day)
-MSM (3 capsules/3000 mg a day)
-Biotin (1 tablet/5 mg a day)

Tiffers:

Are the Exotic Allure vitamins working for you? I've been taking them since November and I find that the GNC Ultranourishair worked better for me. In fact, I don't think the Exotic Allure vitamins are working at all. Unfortunately, I signed up for a year long free shipping thing with them so it's going to be a while (although when I get a job I may just go ahead and pay the $20 to cancel).

Took my morning vits, and still need to re-order. I only have 1 Fast Grow, 5 bamboo, 7 MSM and 10 biotin :ohwell:

I'm such a procrastinator :wallbash:

Back