**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

Just checking in, took my vitamins 8pm, I'm thinking about stopping the flax oil cap and using the meal, haven't decided yet but going to check out wholefoods today.

It was a great week. I took all my vitamins and feel great. Oh - I forgot to add Nutrilite Hair Skin & Nail vit. to my list before.

Hey ladies! I wanted to start a vitamin challenge since one hasn't been made for a while.

If you're taking vitamins and are slacking off, this challenge is for you! If you've never taken vitamins, now's the perfect time! :grin:

**The Rules**
-Take your vitamins daily
-When you take your vitamins, check in here to tell us. That way the thread can be bumped to remind other challengers to take their vitamins.
-List which vitamins you're taking, and at what dosage
-There are no off days! Vitamins must be taken faithfully every day. NO excuses!

This is a 6 month challenge that will begin on April 7 (to give everyone a chance to buy what vitamins they need) and will end on September 22. When the challenge is over, post your before and after pics!!!

So who's with me? :D

Oh my! Finally a challenge I can stick to!
Im taking biotin- various sources totalling about 1000 mg
Mega Vitamins for the hair
Msm-1000mg
Evening Primrose Oil- 1000mg
Cod liver oil 1000mg :)

Tiffers, where did you get your vitamins from? I was looking for the bamboo vitamin but couldn't find it.

TIA

Im in. I figure I will just finish the vits I already have. but I really want to try bamboo, biosilica, and kelp.

I'm in ladies... I'm waiting on my exotic allure to come in the mail...I'm currently taking:

Super Biotin 5000mcg
Women One a day
Exotic Allure(fast grow)
I will be posting my before picture soon...

Last edited:
I took my vitamins this evening. I usually take them in the morning after breakfast, but today I had a busy day because of my son's birthday party at Chuck E Chesse. I'm glad I remembered to take them though!

Good challenge. I take my Usana vitamins everyday and have been for the past 1.5 years:yep:.

That's how I am too! That's why I started this challenge, to kick my butt in gear! I know if I start slacking, I'll get called out on it :lachen:

Lol girl I will call u out * and keep my business on the low* lol!! Im not gonna lie though.. I missed my first dose this mawnin :ohwell:. Dont kick me ok? lol

It's technically yesterday, but not really b/c its only 12.41 am. ... so I'm going to post that I took mine today (since the extra water intake no funny colored fluid discharge) ...but now I'm sick :blush: ...so I had to add on my Vitamin C tabs... Im bout to drink my ginger tea w/ lime so I can get some rest... pray for me ya'll ...I got too many kids...cant afford to be sick! :sad:

I took mine about an hour ago.

(I know you said it starts April 7th, but I can't wait. :grin:)

I took my morning dose. I've had to take my vitamins at sporadic times lately, cause two of my kids are sick. So I take them whenever I get a few seconds of free time

Back