**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

took'em
I've added flaxseed and fish oil, I'm not taking foilic acid, together my multi and GNC vitamin already have more than the recommended amount.

I’ve been taking two GNC’s Women’s Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula daily (in addition to my Women’s One-a-Day multi-vitamin) for about a month and a half and plan on stopping once the breakage has filled in. I can’t say that I’ve seen any results yet, but I definitely haven’t had any side effects either.

I ended up staying ad-hoc at a friends this weekend so no pills on Saturday and I noticed a little few spots forming! That's what happens when I miss my msm. :sad:

As soon as I got in the house on Sunday, I ran straight into the kitchen and took 2 days worth. If someone was watching me they would have thought it was a new way to take crack! :lachen:

Anyhoo, msm taken and just about to try and swallow that damn alive tablet and my acidophillus.

I haven't posted in this thread in a few days, but I haven't missed a day yet.

I also use my cell phone as a reminder. :grin:

I'm in!!!! I totally fell of my vitamns over these last few months, and i wanna commit to taking them again. My vits:

Biotin
B100 Complex
Multivitamin (One a Day for women)

ETA: I gotta wait til im home to take them, and will post on here once i do.

I haven't posted in this thread in a few days, but I haven't missed a day yet.

I also use my cell phone as a reminder. :grin:

Good idea.

I took my vitamins today. I've also added B Complex to my vitamin list.

Last edited:
I'm in!!!! I totally fell of my vitamns over these last few months, and i wanna commit to taking them again. My vits:

Biotin
B100 Complex
Multivitamin (One a Day for women)

ETA: I gotta wait til im home to take them, and will post on here once i do.

:welcome:

I cut out the Utra NourishHair cause they were giving me headaches. It's weird cause I took them a while ago with no problems. I guess having a baby threw off my body's chemistry or something :confused:

I've been taking my kelp though.... Kelp is all I have left :ohwell:

I cut out the Utra NourishHair cause they were giving me headaches. It's weird cause I took them a while ago with no problems. I guess having a baby threw off my body's chemistry or something :confused:

I've been taking my kelp though.... Kelp is all I have left :ohwell:
Really? Wonder what was in the UltraNourishHair that was causing the headaches? My job gives me headaches, that's about it. :lachen:

About to take my 2nd UNH pill after I finish typing this.

I took my vitamins:

GNC Ultra Mega Woman
Rexall Hair, Skin & Nails
B Complex
MSM 750 mg

I didn't take my Flaxseed oil pills cause I forgot to pack them. :ohwell: Hopefully I'll remember when I get home from work today....

Back