Thats it!, im done, finish, say what you want i dont care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvergirl

yes this is a "good"bye thread.
yes its actually about hair, thats why its posted here.
yes i am finished here.

im tired of ppl accusing me im pm, in my comment box on fotki, and private msg there and other messege boards, of having a texturizer.

its so impossible to believe that maybe, god created hair that can lay flat when its wet, and curls when dry??? seriously take 4a hair,. its has smallish curls that when texturizer become wavy and thiner, due to the curl pattern. now those ppl are emulating the look of 3c hair.

so why is it so hard to understand that 3c hair would naturally have those charateristics are well???

its freaking retarded.

and im tired of having to explain to ppl, that YES, THIS IS my natural texture!

im tired of natural headed ppl telling me . im not really natural, or that my opinion is worth jack because im not a true nappie.

im tired of relaxed heads telling me , that i must have used a chemical to get my hair "like that".

i didnt subcribe to this board to get hate mail. so im done with this.

to those that supported me, and encouraged me, thank you , i appreciate it

see you around.

Don't leave beacuse of the HATERS!!!

I THINK YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOOOOOVE TO SEE IT ALL THE TIME. I LOVE WHEN YOU POST. DON'T LEAVE MAN!!

Don't leave, people have say some mean things to me about my nappy hair. There's always gonna be someone out there that loves to keep up mess.

WHOA!!! That's crazy. Im sorry that people are trying to tell u what u have in your hair. that's rediculous. i never once thought ur hair had a texturizer and im really surpirsed people have been accusing you of that. don't leave because of ignorant people. u know the more attention people are giving u means your doing something right with your hair. :)

How are you gonna say you don't care what someone says, but you are leaving because of what people are saying:confused:

I can't tell you the number of times people said (not here, in real life) I had a weave and I'm not even APL. I don't let them bother me and you should do the same.:)

Last edited:
Don't leave on account on some people who are acting ignorant. You shouldn't let that get to you. Stay and swing your pretty curls all in their faces. Stay in for the cause.:)

I'm sorry people are giving you such a hard time but please don't go. For every ignorant comment there is atleast 40 other people who adore you and probably don't comment because they think you would get tired of the complements. I love your hair and I have liked seeing you progress. I'm sorry there are so many haters. I do hope you reconsider.

Whoa. :eek:

If it were me, I'd let people know exactly who was sending me that hateful e-mail and the pm's. :mad:

It's too damn sad that people can't accept other people's hair, why does it have to be so serious?!
Sorry this happened to you Silvergirl.

Well, for what it's worth--I think your hair is pretty. I know it's hard, but try not to concern yourself with what others think about you.

I am in shock!!! I can't believe people are actually doing that!!!! That is really MESSED UP!! And I'm pissed off right along with you. Totally freakin uncalled for. I would give a dizzam if you were frontin'. Who cares. You have the right to be left in peace just like anyone else. Your hair is beautiful and I really hate to see you go because of some crazy people but I understand its your choice. Stay beautiful, sista. And never let 'em see you sweat.

silvergirl said:
yes this is a "good"bye thread.
yes its actually about hair, thats why its posted here.
yes i am finished here.

im tired of ppl accusing me im pm, in my comment box on fotki, and private msg there and other messege boards, of having a texturizer.

its so impossible to believe that maybe, god created hair that can lay flat when its wet, and curls when dry??? seriously take 4a hair,. its has smallish curls that when texturizer become wavy and thiner, due to the curl pattern. now those ppl are emulating the look of 3c hair.

so why is it so hard to understand that 3c hair would naturally have those charateristics are well???

its freaking retarded.

and im tired of having to explain to ppl, that YES, THIS IS my natural texture!

im tired of natural headed ppl telling me . im not really natural, or that my opinion is worth jack because im not a true nappie.

im tired of relaxed heads telling me , that i must have used a chemical to get my hair "like that".

i didnt subcribe to this board to get hate mail. so im done with this.

to those that supported me, and encouraged me, thank you , i appreciate it

see you around.

Don't go, sis!:(

Make your album private. I did, and I know quite a few other ladies did when the ignorant comments started flowing.

Turn off your PMs or put those people on ignore, then they won't be able to PM you.

Some people just refuse to believe our natural hair runs the gamut when it comes to texture.:ohwell: Ignore them.

I wish you'd stay!

Oh dear...I didnt know people here had the nerve to say stuff like that...

what does it matter to them????.....wow...

I think you hair looks great and I believe thats youre natural hair texture.....if they dont like it....tell them they can kiss it !!!! :mad:

I say take it as a compliment. :lol

But seriously, not to make light of how you feel but I've always loved your hair, you're doing a great job and it shows. Forget those haters keep doing what you're doing b/c you inspire us! ((((((HUGS)))))):)

Last edited:
WomanlyCharm said:
Whoa. :eek:

If it were me, I'd let people know exactly who was sending me that hateful e-mail and the pm's. :mad:

It's too damn sad that people can't accept other people's hair, why does it have to be so serious?!
Sorry this happened to you Silvergirl.

SHoot!!!...I would too...I sure would like to know whos behind this

You're suppose to let your haters be your motivators!;) If God brings you to it he will bring you threw it. Stay strong

I too am surprised at how rude these people have been to you and others who have responded on the thread. Please reconsider and don't go! You know they are speaking from jealousy. Feel sorry for them and pity them, but don't leave us.

Also I agree with making your fotki private and blocking the rude comments, also perhaps letting the board leaders know, people need to be kicked off if they can't be nice.

DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry3: :cry3: :cry3: what about those of us who have been inspired by you? Do we not get a say in any of this? You're going to let HATERS decide for you...? That's not right!:nono:

Awww, sweetie. :(

Dont worry about negative folks. You are beautiful. Your hair is beautiful. End of story.

Lock ure Fokti, and be done with all the riff-raff. But dont let this drive you away. You really are a valued member of this community. *hugs*

SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SYA, MOVE ON YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JUSTIFY YA SELF TO THEM LOSERS. JUST REMEMBER THERE ARE US WOMEN WHO APPRECIATE AND ENCOURAGE U!

CRISSI, X

KiniKakes said:
Awww, sweetie. :(

Dont worry about negative folks. You are beautiful. Your hair is beautiful. End of story.

Lock ure Fokti, and be done with all the riff-raff. But dont let this drive you away. You really are a valued member of this community. *hugs*

I couldn't have said it any better! Just think of all the newcomers who would have, could have, should have been inspired by you. Don't let the haters have their way!!!:mad:

Silvergirl, don't tell me you're gonna leave because of some haters? Your hair is beautiful as the other ladies stated and you've been here for so long it would really be sad if you left. Some people are so clueless, I would have never think in a million years that you have a texturizer it just looks like beautiful chemical free hair to me...but that's just me:look: . I think your hair is so beautiful and I enjoy looking at your avatar pic all the time. Please don't let haters drive you away, I think you are an inspiration for naturally curly hair that's healthy, shiny and beautiful. As you know communicating with women on diffferent boards can sometimes get catty...please ignore it and stay.

YOU KNOW WHAT - I HAD TO POST AGAIN , BECAUSE THIS IS MESS. THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE OBVIOUSY HATIN FOR REAL. IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A TEXTURIZER AND TO BE HONEST PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS TYPE OF HAIR- IT'S CALLED THE CORKSCREW CURL SO THEY CAN LOOK LIKE JANET JACKSON BACK IN THE DAY. SO i CAN SEE A LITTLE HATERATION GOING ON.

THE ONLY THING ABOUT POSTING ON A PUBLIC BOARD LIKE THIS THO IS THAT YOU ARE OPEN TO ALL KINDS OF OPINIONS GOOD AND BAD. NOT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO AGREE OR FEEL THE SAME YOU FEEL, AND YOU KNOW OUR HAIR IS PERSONAL TO US. TAKE IT LIKE A GRAIN OF SALT MA! YOU KNOW YOUR HAIR IS ALL THAT!

GIRL!!! I just went to your fotki and I see why people are hatin. hahahaha Beautiful hair, mama! I have read so many wonderful positive comments in your fotki. Surely those have to outweigh the negative ones. Try not to be angry and the people who "tactfully" question whether you have something on your hair. Your hair seems to dry so beautifully without puff and frizz so its hard for people to imagine that its possible. And then you aren't using any product or very little. Personally, I think they should keep the negative our doubtful comments to themselves. Geez!

YOU KNOW WHAT - I HAD TO POST AGAIN , BECAUSE THIS IS MESS. THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE OBVIOUSY HATIN FOR REAL. IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A TEXTURIZER AND TO BE HONEST PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS TYPE OF HAIR- IT'S CALLED THE CORKSCREW CURL SO THEY CAN LOOK LIKE JANET JACKSON BACK IN THE DAY. SO i CAN SEE A LITTLE HATERATION GOING ON.

THE ONLY THING ABOUT POSTING ON A PUBLIC BOARD LIKE THIS THO IS THAT YOU ARE OPEN TO ALL KINDS OF OPINIONS GOOD AND BAD. NOT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO AGREE OR FEEL THE SAME YOU FEEL, AND YOU KNOW OUR HAIR IS PERSONAL TO US. TAKE IT LIKE A GRAIN OF SALT MA! YOU KNOW YOUR HAIR IS ALL THAT!

Your hair looks nothing like a texturizer, don't let a few people mess it up for all of us. We value your input.

Please do not leave. Your are one of my inspirations to make it through my long transition. I LOVE your NATURAL texture. Dont let ppl who have nothing better to do than hate make you leave. They love your hair also,butsomeppl have so much negative baggage its hard for them to pay someone a compliment. If they are thinking about you this hard you must be doing something right. ;)

xDestinedx said:
SHoot!!!...I would too...I sure would like to know whos behind this
Basically I'd be putting fools on blast left and right! You hair is beautiful!

OT: Kini you look HOT in your siggy mama!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back