Thanks so much LHCF!!!!

msjones

:grin: I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
Not only did I air-dry successfully for the first time (moisturized ends and ALL), my NG is totally soft and managable!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH LHCF LADIES!!! I couldn't have done it without you!!!!

:needpics:

I have been wanting to use that smilie! What did you do to get the soft air dry?

I know but the camera I have right now is my cameraphone. My brother has my digicam!

I washed w/ Mizani Puriphying poo (i'm going to relax friday) and followed up w/ Mizani Moisturefuse. While my hair was soaking, I applied Biosilk Silk Therapy, followed by Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-In Conditioner, and then a mix of coconut oil, jojoba & water in my spray bottle. I then applied a little more serum to my ends, and rolled the ends of my hair in silk covered sponge rollers. I then tied everything down w/ my satin scarf, which flattened out my NG.

I now have silky, moisturized curls!

I know but the camera I have right now is my cameraphone. My brother has my digicam!

I washed w/ Mizani Puriphying poo (i'm going to relax friday) and followed up w/ Mizani Moisturefuse. While my hair was soaking, I applied Biosilk Silk Therapy, followed by Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave-In Conditioner, and then a mix of coconut oil, jojoba & water in my spray bottle. I then applied a little more serum to my ends, and rolled the ends of my hair in silk covered sponge rollers. I then tied everything down w/ my satin scarf, which flattened out my NG.

I now have silky, moisturized curls!

Yeah...that's what I'm talkin about!!:grin:

Back