Tattoo of ring finger... yay/nay?

greight

I know Bey/Jay have ring tattoos, but I had a recent trip to my doctor for some back issues and noticed that he had his ring finger tattooed. It kinda surprised me since it's not common. Or at least, I don't really see people doing that.

He prob got it because he does a lot of surgeries and can't really wear his wedding ring.

In any case, I'm generally anti-tattoos, but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of ring tattoos. Would you get one or consider it? I know it's permanent and marriages may not be, but I'm warming up to the idea.

Nope, never. I will never get a tattoo that connects me with a man. At the rate I'm going, I won't ever get a tattoo period!

-A

No thank you. The only person I've known with one had to get it redone because the relationship ended.

I love tattoos but I hate this idea. As said upthread, any tattoo connect me with a man is a no go. For me, that's whether it's a ring tat, a tattoo of a shared symbol between us or a name.

One of my coworkers has a tattoo on her ring finger, but it's just a heart. I think it's really cute. She and her husband have been married for 22 yrs though, so....

I love the idea!! I first got the idea from Tommy Lee & Pamela Anderson, who are no longer together :look:

Dh has my name tatted on his ring finger and he wears his ring over it. And to my surprise it looks good. I'm too chicken for them but I still consider it every now and then.

Dh has my name tatted on his ring finger and he wears his ring over it. And to my surprise it looks good. I'm too chicken for them but I still consider it every now and then.

That's the idea that I have... Tattoo but wears his ring over it. Same with me.

I don't like the idea of tattoos, but I'm really warming up to the idea despite this thread and my common sense :lol::lachen:. Oh well. I don't have a man so it's not even on my radar yet :grin:

I'm going to try to look up tasteful ones and post pics later... Hopefully they exist :look:

203295370650078343_aHPLtNF2_b.jpg

I think it would be a good alternative for folks that can't wear jewelry for whatever reason. I have not seen one up close and personal.

I want my future husband to get a tear drop for every year of doing time with Firecracker. YOLO PIMPIN!!!! LOL

I love this idea. Just because it's a tattoo doesn't mean it has to be gaudy. Something on my ring finger will probably be the only tattoo I'll ever get in my life.

Back