taking your man back after 11 JUMPOFFS

kurlybella

i'm pretty sure lots of women would stay and build up their home pray for god to bless their marriage even after that; would you?

is a relationship salvageable when a man sleeps with other women while you are carrying his children?

is it salvageable after the 1st mistress?

is it salvageable after the second?

and if it is, how do you recuperate from the damage?

how do you block out the mistress and the way he put it on her like he put it on you?

does it matter wether you stay or go if the cheating was a one time thing vs a long drawn out affair with a mistress?

i'm really interested in hearing the responses of married women who have been married for a while.

a marriage can get through A (one, uno) affair, will it be EZ, hell naw!. It will be hard work and trust will have to be regained and lots of counseling. It just depends on whether both parties want to stay married and work at it.

When you start getting into multiple affairs, long term affairs, etc. Ummm me I cant do it. There are many marriages who stood the test time thru timultious affairs, kids, etc. I just dont think I have that DNA in my body to be able to withstand.

I'm still not understanding the point of getting married if all your going to do is continue to cheat. You can be single and sleep with that many people without the consequences of breaking up a family.

For me, all it would take is one and I'm gone. There's no way I could put up with 11 different women.

^^^ :dighole:

I think it's different if you find out about jumpoff #1, go to counseling etc only to later find #2, take him back, then he cheats again.... versus Elin's situation where all of a sudden one random Thanksgiving she finds out about 5011 sidepeices within a weeklong span of time. I don't know how she didn't pack her stuff days ago.

ETA: I think if you found out about all of them at once and took him back that's a BIT more understandable (but not much) versus having been through it over and over and over with the same trife BS from him.

Last edited:
A marriage can be save after one affair, possibly two. 11? NO!!!!! I can't be with someone who obviously doesn't care about my feelings or my role as wife. Cheaters are always thinking bout their spouses/SO's AFTER the fact. After 11, you're not sorry you hurt me and ruined the family, you're sorry you got caught and now you're exposed.

Back