Sweetnic as a natural

SweetNic_JA

Here are my first natural pics on this forum. I had been transitioning since July 2004 through the use of sew-ins. I finally cut the relaxed ends last month right before my most recent weave and now, I just took the weave out so that my hair could breath for a few days.

I'm excited about my progress but I'll be ready to throw the weave to the side once my hair is bigger aka longer.

Last edited:
I think you look beautiful with your natural hair. The short hair brings out your eyes more and they are so pretty:) .

Your pretty features are more noticeable and your eyes are so pretty. How long do you plan to grow it and are you planning to stay natural? Happy Hair Growing of some natural strong hair. bonjour

I think your natural hair is absolutely GORGEOUS! I really, really like it! You go! Your face is so pretty and this stye makes you stand apart from a crowd. It's unique...

Nic your hair looks really cute on you
wink.gif
. I like the short fro and your makeup looks great too, I like your gloss and eye makeup
tongue.gif

You're pics are Beautiful.

I'm on a similar program, I've been transitioning through braids and sew-ins since december '04. I hope that when I'm through my hair is as thick and beautiful as your's...

Your hair looks really healthy, Great Job!!

BeautifulWideEyes said:
ITA, it really fits you. All these beatiful naturals is making think twice.

Come on over to the nappy side. I was inspired by seeing the different types of natural heads. I love being nappy.

Your hair is so pretty and it looks so soft. I already have hand in hair disease, so I know for sure if my hair felt as soft as yours look I would really be all up in my hair. lol

SweetNic_JA said:
Here are my first natural pics on this forum. I had been transitioning since July 2004 through the use of sew-ins. I finally cut the relaxed ends last month right before my most recent weave and now, I just took the weave out so that my hair could breath for a few days.

I'm excited about my progress but I'll be ready to throw the weave to the side once my hair is bigger aka longer.

sidesmile8pa.jpg

front8az.jpg

stretch1vp.jpg

top1tl.jpg

wowwwwww u so pretty with your natural hair it shows your features so well u have a beautiful face it s more striking now u go girl

Back