MY 1ST PRESS AS A NATURAL GIRL!

I love it! It looks great. How often do you plan on pressing it?

you guys are so encouraging. i'm blushing:Blush2:

i'm not sure how often i will press. before i did it i said maybe once every few months. now that it's done i'm not so sure lol. but i don't want to lose the great progress i've made, so honestly i don't see myself getting it pressed more than once a month or month and a half. i have a family wedding to go to feb 7th so i will prob do it again then.

Wow so healthy and pretty! Keep up the good work. Okay, I'm taking notes since your hair type looks very similar to mine. 16 months before the BC, other protective styles, etc... you are another inspiration!

Thanks for sharing your results. :yep:

OMG! I met you about a week ago! :spinning::drunk: You and your hair are beautiful and sew was your sew-in when I saw it. I'm going to PM you so I can tell you where we met, dont wanna put anyone's business in the streets :nono:

hola ladies,

after transitioning for 16 months I BC'd on Sept 17th...I continued with the 2008 Weave Challenge for the rest of the year and took my final sew-in down on Dec 4th. I spent the rest of the month DC'ing like crazy. Well I finally took the plunge today and got my hair did :) I got a light trim--maybe 1/2 inch and a steam treatment. My hair is just as straight and bouncy as it ever was relaxed...i am in heaven. The stylist said that my scalp was in great condition and my ends were in great shape. I am so excited to continue my hair journey and i thank God for this website and you lovely ladies for all the great info and knowledge i've gained so far.

and i've already pinned it up :)

Back