SWEETCOCOA THANKS!!!

joyous

I finally took your advice and did my entire conditioner wash with distilled water. WHAT AN IMMEDIATE DIFFERENCE!!!!
I was using distilled water as my final rinse, air drying and moisturizing ,although there was an improvement my ends were still dry sometimes. I usually rinse or condition wash everyday and this has made a big improvement; no more dry ends.Thanks again for the advice.

I know that doing my final rinses with distilled water and misting daily with it has made my hair UNBELIEVABLY soft. Three cheers for SweetCocoa.
I think we should have annual awards and give her the award for "Tip of the Year."

i agree, my hair loves the distilled water rinses and spritzing(i made my own distilled water-based spray-on moisturiser!). my hair loves it, i never knew i had hard water in the first place. thanks sweetcocoa
wave.gif

Pandora, would you mind sharing your distilled water spray on moisturizer recipe?? I would love to try it. Thanks.

You are so welcome! Sometimes for me it's a pain to do the entire process(not just the final rinse)...but it is so worth it to me. Now that I relaxed...I'm even more dependent on this to keep my hair from drying out(I've got my misting bottle ready). All my products work better since I started using this. After my girl friend did my relaxer 2 of my 'soapings' were with distilled water and my final rinse was also an ACV/distilled water rinse. She look at me like I was crazy at first...but I have very hard chlorinated water and I wanted to be SURE that nuetralizing shampoo was working...lol!
I am so glad others are benfiting from this.
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Pandora, would you mind sharing your distilled water spray on moisturizer recipe?? I would love to try it. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am still refining the recipe and i dont measure at the moment but here is the ingredient list. the moisturiser was inspired by Cathy Howse's Dew (www.ubhpublications.com). it is pretty expensive so i made my own

in an spray bottle that MISTS i pour in: distilled water, coconut oil, castor oil and a good dose of hair polish (i prefer loreal smooth intense serum). now shake and spray!
trampoline.gif
i get shiny smooth hair when i use this

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i am still refining the recipe and i dont measure at the moment but here is the ingredient list. the moisturiser was inspired by Cathy Howse's Dew (www.ubhpublications.com). it is pretty expensive so i made my own

in an spray bottle that MISTS i pour in: distilled water, coconut oil, castor oil and a good dose of hair polish (i prefer loreal smooth intense serum). now shake and spray!
trampoline.gif
i get shiny smooth hair when i use this

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Pandora...I do the jojoba oil in mine...but I love the sound of the serum I'm gonna add this along with the jojoba oil...thanks!

Back