*~* SweetAKA Oh My Freakin' Goodness.... *~*

SexySin985

Girl your hair is beautiful and you have come such a long way.

I seen your siggy pic in another thread and I though that you were a new member cuz I didn't recognize the head shot (is that a shame that I can tell a member by the back of their head:lol:) and I was excited to see that you had a Fotki link. So when I went in I immediately looked at you 2007 photos and was so impressed. Then I decided to look at your 2006 photos just to see how you got to this point and then my jaw drop:lol:. The pic that you had in you '06 photos when you took out your sew-in and got a fresh cut is the pic that I had in my mind of you. That's the pic that I remembered you by. And then to see how much your hair has grown since is amazing to me.

ANYWAYZ GIRL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:D You are making excellent progress.

I really really really hope u don't mind me post your Fotki link:Blush2:

Ladies please check her out:)
http://public.fotki.com/SweetLadyAKA/

Dang I knew it was someone that I hadn't seen post in awhile and it was her. Yes she has come along way. When I first joined I would stalk her fotki. Grrrreat Job SweetAKA. Excellent progress!:thumbsup:
Thanks for starting this thread.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks ladies!! Yall got my eyes all watering up.:lol: I appreciate the kind words.

Yep not until lately have I been able to post a little bit more. But my hair kinda suprised me also. With the shedding I had been doing, I just knew it hadn't grown at all. But after this last relaxer it kinda proved me wrong.

Thanks again ladies, I love yall man!!!!!!:lol:

SweetAKA said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks ladies!! Yall got my eyes all watering up.:lol: I appreciate the kind words.

Yep not until lately have I been able to post a little bit more. But my hair kinda suprised me also. With the shedding I had been doing, I just knew it hadn't grown at all. But after this last relaxer it kinda proved me wrong.

Thanks again ladies, I love yall man!!!!!!:lol:

Wow! Great progress. Keep doing what you're doing!!!

wow, that is amazing growth in a year, plus it was so much body and the ends are like :eek: simply beautiful. keep it up!!

Back