CHICORO!!!!!!!!

Aww Lucia! :hug3: where you been girl I miss ya!
Aww I missed you 2, you were gone a while too, :hug3: I've been off the boards for a while been busy but I'm checking in more now, and my fotki update is way overdue too I got to get those new pics done ASAP. :lol:

Last edited:
Aww I missed you 2, you were gone a while too, :hug3: I've been off the boards for a while been busy but I'm checking in more now, and my fotki update is way overdue too I got to get those new pics done ASAP. :lol:

Yeah I wasnt steadily active here for a while, life calls! But got some down time now so I been around. Cant wait to see your updates! I miss so many of you that were around back in da day! and so much about how it used to be around here , come back and its a whole new world now!

Yes, her hair is beautimous, I totally love her bun technique! :)

I could not believe it when I first saw her bun technique! I was blown away that she had four THICK as all get out braids , I mean each one was THICK! AND she still some hair out! I was like whoa thats ALOT of hair!!!! her hair is super thick!

Hi Ladies,
Thank you all for your compliments. My regimen is really easy. Unfortunately, most things irritate my skin, so I cannot use a lot of different products. Pursuant to your requests, my regimen is:

Step 1: Pre-poo with oil (olive, castor, aloe vera and drops of essential oil of Rosemary, basil) Leave on at least 10 minutes to over night.

Step 2: Without combing, section hair into four to eight loose braids and wash with 1-2 caps of shampoo diluted in 1-2 cups of water.

Step 3: Rinse hair while still in the braids. Loosen braids one at a time and apply cholesterol conditioner mixed with olive/castor oil. Comb out each braid, re-braid and rinse.

Step 4: Coat hair with same olive/castor/aloe vera gel mix. Style. Use mixture of cheap conditioner, curl activiator, aloe vera, water, olive oil, drops rosemary and Infusium as daily moisturizer.

Step 5: Use a Baggie

Step 6: Use hardcore Aphogee every 6-18 weeks depending upon the needs of my hair.

Thank you for asking. Again, thank you for the compliments, everyone.

Chicoro is one of my idols. I look at her pics when I think about relaxing! And Chicoro I think your ponytail is nicer that Sade's!

Hi Ladies,
Thank you all for your compliments. My regimen is really easy. Unfortunately, most things irritate my skin, so I cannot use a lot of different products. Pursuant to your requests, my regimen is:

Step 1: Pre-poo with oil (olive, castor, aloe vera and drops of essential oil of Rosemary, basil) Leave on at least 10 minutes to over night.

Step 2: Without combing, section hair into four to eight loose braids and wash with 1-2 caps of shampoo diluted in 1-2 cups of water.

Step 3: Rinse hair while still in the braids. Loosen braids one at a time and apply cholesterol conditioner mixed with olive/castor oil. Comb out each braid, re-braid and rinse.

Step 4: Coat hair with same olive/castor/aloe vera gel mix. Style. Use mixture of cheap conditioner, curl activiator, aloe vera, water, olive oil, drops rosemary and Infusium as daily moisturizer.

Step 5: Use a Baggie

Step 6: Use hardcore Aphogee every 6-18 weeks depending upon the needs of my hair.

Thank you for asking. Again, thank you for the compliments, everyone.

I am definitely adding the pre-poo oil into my regimen I just stumbled on how detangling/moisturizing it can be on dry hair, I mean I already knew,but I got dramatic results this time and I GUESS the difference was my hair was very tangled and this step really helped!

your regimen sounds nice and simple and almost , if I'm not mistaken the same as years ago, its not very different if at all. But you know....if it aint broken! Cause it dang sure is working! just look at ur hair! :yep:

She's definately one of my hair idols!! I love the color of her hair too but I realized that I would look crazy with hair that dark:nono:

Chicoro is a beautiful person inside and out. She doesn't hesitate to help or give advice and has a spirit that is kind and giving. Her hair is beautiful and doesn't have a problem with sharing what has worked for her through her tutorials and personal testimonies. She also compliments and encourages others. We need more of that. That is what LHCF SISTERHOOD is all about. Thank you Irresistable for starting this thread!!! :)

Chicoro is a beautiful person inside and out. She doesn't hesitate to help or give advice and has a spirit that is kind and giving. Her hair is beautiful and doesn't have a problem with sharing what has worked for her through her tutorials and personal testimonies. She also compliments and encourages others. We need more of that. That is what LHCF SISTERHOOD is all about. Thank you Irresistable for starting this thread!!! :)

I totally agree. Very beautiul person. Always encouraging, always gracious with her compliments. She is definitely one of my favorite fotki's to visit for inspiration!

I couldnt help but to use her as an excellent example! In way more ways than one! She fits it all!

yeah we :love: you Chicoro!!!!!!

I love Chicoro. Not only does she have beautiful hair, she's a beautiful person on the inside. She never hesitates to give a compliment or advice. She's such an inspiration! :drunk:

I agree with all the above.:yep::yep: She is quick to give constructive, straight up advice. I Loove her and her hair!

Back