Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14

brittanynic16

Anyone ever heard of this stuff. This is the link to a lady on the general relaxed hair care forum.

pub135.ezboard.com/frelaxhaircarefrm1.showMessage?topicID=2543.topic

Yes, I heard about it from here. I just started using it last week, so I don't have much to say about the product. It is supposed to (according to the bottle) increase hair growth, stop split ends and breakage.

Let me see if I can find you some links.

I've been using Surge for a while and you do get excellent results. I think the Surge, in addition to the weave helped her to achieve such excellent results. I myself have worn a weave and gotten 5 inches of growth in less that 3 months. Good luck the product really does work.

Hey y'all - thanks for the info and the links. I'm definitely going to look for this product
smile.gif

Sounds real interesting
scratchchin.gif
Who makes this? What does it look like? Where can u buy it?

I hope this isn't the beginning of my downward spiral back to PJism
whyme.gif
grin.gif

My bss sells 3 Surge products. The spray, the cream moisturizer and an oil blend with a funny name. The ingredients were similar to Hot 6, Wonder 8, Natural 7, etc. I read the labels and left them on the shelf. I can't remember what turned me off...

@ArmyQT:
Here's the spray

Diamondchair3 also uses this product and says it works. Its distributed by C&L USA, Philadelphia, PA. Their number is (888)816-8144. They also make a hair oil and hair lotion, which I haven't tried yet.

Someone did a post on Surge before, I guess no one paid attention. I replied saying that I absolutely love the product, I think I have been getting increased growth since using for about 4 months now. I bought some for my niece and within a week her scalp looked different, as if it were preparing to get some new growth (there was a wave pattern). I think it has helped with less breakage and I like to compare it to Fantasia IC Anti-Breakage conditioner (it's a spray on too, and it has biotin in it like Surge). I only buy the Surge spray, not the other products, because I like the spray's ingredients. In Dallas there is a store where you can buy it for $3.99 in Oak Cliff.

Oh I forgot, it's best to use the spray twice a day (preferably on clean hair) and it is a good detangler. Only thing is when I get my hair straightened, I have to mix it with grease or something, because the water in it will cause my hair to revert.

I am a witness that this product does work. My edges have grown in thick and full. I am currently wearing braids, so I spray the SURGE on my scalp every other day, along with a massage and my new growth is substantial!! I would say that I noticed results in two weeks or less. I also used West Indian Castor oil which may have contributed to the thickness of my edges. This product is defintely a keeper!! It does work!!

Thanks Sassygirl. I'll keeped my eyes peeled for this one. I used to use the same Fantasia leave-in some are comparing it to....I stopped to try something else out, but I really like it alot.

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
Is there anyone out there who has used it and not seen results? Yeah, and why is no one raving about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

So far my results have been consistent. They only change if I get lazy and stop using it.

No, I don't have pictures. I'm a couple inches short of brastrap. I recently trimmed 1.5 inches to get more thickness.

Hey everyone, I made the post before about this product and I LOVE it. My hair only sheds during its cycles but my breakage has stopped considerably.

I have been raving about the product but I guess no one was listening
cry3.gif
. Syke. But I dont think no one is raving about it because its hard to find. Its only sold in certain places.

This stuff is GREAT, I'm on my third bottle and have been getting consistent results(no miracles, but my growth using surge has been better than when I was taking a bunch of vitamins). I was wondering how long it would take before surge caught on.

Good I have a little more than a half a bottle left in my cabinet from the summer. I'm going to try it again!

[ QUOTE ]
ginger said:
This stuff is GREAT, I'm on my third bottle and have been getting consistent results(no miracles, but my growth using surge has been better than when I was taking a bunch of vitamins). I was wondering how long it would take before surge caught on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Ginger! I see you're still going strong. I got lazy for a moment and stopped using my Surge and boy did I notice the difference.

Poster: brittanynic16
Subject: Re: Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14

I ordered it today so we will see.
Ginger, how much growth to you get? <font color="666666"> </font>

Brittanynic16, Can you please tell me where you ordered it from. I cannot seem to find it myself.

Thanks

Back