Suppliments for Healthy Hair

Zuppy

Hi Yall
wave.gif

Someone just sent me a great website called wholehealth MD. Of course I had to check out what this site had to say about hair. And many of the recommendations they mention many of us already use... for instance taking flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil it says "Both flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil will help combat dryness in the hair and scalp; the essential fatty acids in the flaxseed oil also reduce itching and flaking. Not only should you notice increased silkiness and lustrousness in your hair, but by using the flaxseed oil, your skin should become softer and smoother as well. Evening primrose oil is the source of another essential fatty acid, gamma linoleic acid (GLA), also necessary for healthful hair and skin."

The site also mentions some other suppliments I hadn't heard of or seen mentioned on this site, so I'm posting it for you all to get a gander at. Good luck!

web page

[ QUOTE ]
THANKS! I just started taking flaxseed oil and epo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flaxseed oil, is FANTASTIK, I've been taking for....about 4 months, my skin has cleared and is radiant (radiant was my boyfriends term
grin.gif
), I don't even get those "time of the month" pimples anymore. And my new growth is a lot softer than it used to be - I've been in twist extensions about 2 1/2 months - My hair has grown different legnths all ove my head - 1 1/2 and 2 inches in some areas (is that normal growth or aggresive??

I used to take Saw Palmetto because I read large doses can make your boobs grow. I can't remember for the life of me if I saw a change in my hair though, but then again I'm not balding so why would I. I think the boob thing is based on the same blocking testosterone, hormonal type thing.

Back