Hair Growth for Natural Hair...

loverofnaps71

Hello!

You all have such gorgeous hair. My question is this?

I have been natural for a little over a year now. I guess that my hair is anywhere between 5 and 7 inches, but it's really difficult to tell because my hair is really tightly curled and wavy.

Can any of you suggest the best supplements for hair growth. The ones I've seen consistently are:

MSM, Biotin, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega 3 Fatty Acids

I am currently taking:

Super Hair Energizer,
Multi-B Vitamin Complex,
Multivitamin from an off brand
Vitamin E (about 800mg)

But, Flaxseed Oil and the actual seeds hurt my stomach. Should I try flaxseed in capsule form.

Any suggestions that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!!

If flaxseeds hurt your stomache it could mean you are having an allergic reaction. I suggest that you take in capsule form a combo of Omega 3-6-9 instead of the flaxseed. This way less chance of you endangering your well-being with stomache pains.

I am also natural. I take 1000 mg of msm once every 3 days since I get massive headaches if I take it daily. I take a omega 3-6-9 capsule 2x a day along with a mega multi b vitamin capsule 2x a day. I also rotate calcium and vitamin c depending on what I eat on a particular day.

hth

Thank you so much. I will take the O3 in place of the flaxseed. I was taking the flaxseed for digestive problems, but really it made it worse as far as the cramping and bloating went. I am happy to try O3, since I hear nothing but great things about it. Thanks again and take care!!!

Back