Sulphur Mix Challenge 2013

My sulfur mix leaves my hair smelling not good. I'm using Njoy's original sulfur mix receipe. Any suggestions for things to add to it to mask the smell?

I think EVCO is helpful with masking the smell of sulfur. I used a couple of ounces in mine and I don't notice the sulfur smell. HTH.

How are you ladies liking Njoy's growth oil? I am thinking I should try it out to help stabilize my growth in the winter.

How are you ladies liking Njoy's growth oil? I am thinking I should try it out to help stabilize my growth in the winter.

I actually like it. Some may find the smell strong but it doesn't really bother me since I usually apply to my scalp at night b4 bed unless I'm dcing then I will apply it then. A little does go a long way.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Blairx0 it contributed to my summer growth spurt. 2 inches in a little over two months. I don't find it strong smelling and it is moisturizing for my scalp and roots.

DoDo I don't have an itchy scalp, but I would imagine so. Sulfur is an anti-fungal...sort of like MN (miconazole nitrate...the main ingredient in Monistat)...so it will probably get rid of any yucky things on your scalp.

FroReal and bellebebe

I'm about to click pay now on the growth foundations pomade from the pomade shop. Have either of you had experience with it or sme of their other items?

Checking in …

Applied sulfur mix this morning, exercised and then cowashed. I plan on reapplying tomorrow or the day after.

Heads up Chicoro posted a video about growth aids this week and she commented on sulfur. I find her videos informative so you all may want to check it out. I'm kinda flirting with the idea of mixing MN and my sulfur mix together but more than likely I will alternate using the two, if I choose to use MN in the future. If there any ladies in the challenge who have combined both, could you share your results with me please? :)

I hope you all are doing well …

Applied my oil Saturday before my run, and yesterday. Didn't reapply this morning before my workout, but I definitely had enough on my scalp from the weekend lol. Back to oiling most nights before bed and working out in the a.m. I'm gonna make APL in 2013 dammit. :lol:

I'm adding peppermint oil to my sulfur mix. I am looking for award to the tingle. Gonna apply in just a few minutes for my cowash in the a.m.

I'm adding peppermint oil to my sulfur mix. I am looking for award to the tingle. Gonna apply in just a few minutes for my cowash in the a.m.
whew!!!! I think I may have added too much peppermint oil. Head heeds super cool like I poured a bag of melted lozenges on my head...

Do you cowash or wash your hair the day after EVERYTIME you use your sulfur mix or do you let it stay for a few days?

I let it sit. Usually I only wash once per week. Sometimes I will cowash mid week.

Applied NJoy's Growth oil and currently under a baggy.

I've been applying my NJoy oil every night along with the KeraVada brahmi pumpkin spice oil!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Checking in …

Applying mix tonight. Looking forward to next week so I can take these braids out!! Gotta lotta growth and I'm hella happy about it!!! ^.^

I hope you all are doing well …

Back