Sulfur Mix/Oil Mix 2015 Challenge

I still haven't started this challenge even though I'm really interested in it. I just don't have any sulfur related hair care products. BUT I did, however, purchase some products from Annabelle's Perfect Blends and I'm just HOT, HOT, HOT!
I placed 2 orders on different days on the first week in January(1st & 3rd) and have yet to receive my products. 4 items to be exact when the store promises to be shipped within 7-10 business days. I don't think I'll be ordering from them :nono: I feel ripped off...:mob:

Hopefully you get your shipping notice soon. I think the 7-10 days is business days. I got my shipping notice 7 or 8 business days from my order date.

Massaged in some Green Magic.

Leo24Rule APB will ship your order out in a timely fashion (7-10 business days during sale times and 5 - 7 during non sale times). Her stuff is worth it. What were you planning on using for this challenge?

My new rosemary growth pomade arrived today from The Pomade Shop. I didn't expect the rosemary scent to be so prominent, although it's nice to not smell sulphur.

I still haven't started this challenge even though I'm really interested in it. I just don't have any sulfur related hair care products. BUT I did, however, purchase some products from Annabelle's Perfect Blends and I'm just HOT, HOT, HOT!
I placed 2 orders on different days on the first week in January(1st & 3rd) and have yet to receive my products. 4 items to be exact when the store promises to be shipped within 7-10 business days. I don't think I'll be ordering from them :nono: I feel ripped off...:mob:

You will get your products. This is really a great vendor with wonderful products. Have you tried contacting her? Do you have tracking info?

Froreal3 I planned on using the Hurry Up and Grow to massage in my scalp since it has sulfur in it and the Ayurvedic Hair Oil on my length/ends. I also purchased the leave-in hair tonic for my mother and a DC.

My new rosemary growth pomade arrived today from The Pomade Shop. I didn't expect the rosemary scent to be so prominent, although it's nice to not smell sulphur.

Pennefeather did you have it scented with Vanilla or Plumeria? I had it in Plumeria and the flower scent was pretty strong.

Last edited:
Pennefeather did you have it scented with Vanilla or Plumeria? I had it in Plumeria and the flower scent was pretty strong.

Froreal3,

I didn't get it scented at all since I like rosemary. I just didn't expect it to be so strong! Now I'm planning to add some grapefruit. And tangerine to it. I may toss in a little lavender as well.

When I put it on and massaged it in, almost smelled medicinal. The Rosemary is really strong. I can't smell any sulfur.

Oiled my scalp with almond oil and JBCO mixed with eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils and sat under the steamer for a few minutes.

Back