Successful relationships that started as an affair??

That's really not a lot of money. :nono: People pay that in child support every month. People will ruin every thing they have built with someone over a piece of ass that wasn't worth losing their marriage or the relationship that they were in. :nono: Please don't think he won't do it to you because of the things that he buys you or how much money he spends to come see you. I wish you the best and I hope he never hurts you. :grin:

Thank you I understand, but he knows he didnt go about it the right way and that it could have been better. We tried to make the best of an awful situation. I was young so was he we have both grown and hopefully are mature enough to go about things the right way. We have both left an old and past life behind us and moved on with better intentions.

Uzz

Last edited:
Thank you I understand, but he knows he didnt go about it the right way and that it could have been better. We tried to make the best of an awful situation. I was young so was he we have both grown and hopefully are mature enough to go about things the right way. We have both left an old and past life behind us and moved on with better intentions.

ETA:
I feel crap right now cuz hes working and I cant get a hold of him.
LOL

Uzz

You will be fine and I can tell you love him alot. If it's meant to be it will be. :yep: Married 19 years and the only advice I have for you is for you to not make him your everything. :nono: :grin: Love him, just don't build all of your hopes and dreams around him.

Last edited:
You will be fine and I can tell you love him alot. If it's meant to be it will be. :yep: Married 19 years and the only advice I have for you is for you to not make him your everything. :nono: :grin: Love him, just don't build all of your hopes and dreams around him.

Thank you...I appreviate your advice but he is my everything and I have built my world around him...we built it together and I know I am his world too, he lives, breathes and eats me...(no sexual connotation mean at all... :grin: )

He is my life and I would not change it for anything, he respects me and loves me and the feelings are mutual. We have known each other longer than most people I know have been married...and hes still here.

Classy: id like to know too.

Uzz

Goodness, the power of growth in wisdom, in morality, is an awesome power, so just because you were once a liar, a cheat, etc. doesn't mean you always will be. Some need to believe this because the thought of someone who is these things turning into a great person is UNFATHOMABLE but it happens. If some don't want to believe, then fine, but you are in the dark.

:ohwell: Hard to accept, but true and well said.

She wouldnt be in my wedding no matter how long it happened...Not sure if I would be talking to my daddy either. I have no tolerance for cheating, whether it happened to me or someone else. I think all that doesnt start well, doesnt end well.

Back