Stranger....Danger!

Sorry I meant it doesnt give you the details in the bill as to what is being written in the texts, but ur right; it does give you the number. :yep:

Soooo.. any updates for us? Did she still continue to call/contact him?

Yea she continued right on and dude did initate some texts and calls too. Wifey got wind of it and told dude that she was going to see how my friend's guy feels about his girl and mother of his boys chit chatting.

Wifey got my friends info and thanks to fb which highlights who is in a relationship with who, and said she was sending him a little message. Now I don't know if wifey actually did it because I haven't talked to my friend.

As a wife myself, I would be upset but I would not wreck havoc because I'm hurt. Telling the guy is only going to hurt him and distrub the peace in the household. The children don't deserve that at all. I would just let them burn themselves out and keep it moving.

Revenge is not something I'm fond of!

Yea she continued right on and dude did initate some texts and calls too. Wifey got wind of it and told dude that she was going to see how my friend's guy feels about his girl and mother of his boys chit chatting.

Wifey got my friends info and thanks to fb which highlights who is in a relationship with who, and said she was sending him a little message. Now I don't know if wifey actually did it because I haven't talked to my friend.

As a wife myself, I would be upset but I would not wreck havoc because I'm hurt. Telling the guy is only going to hurt him and distrub the peace in the household. The children don't deserve that at all. I would just let them burn themselves out and keep it moving.

At this point me being the wife,the husband has been warned as well.It wouldn't be no fb back and forth messages,the husband would be done and she could have his trifling arse.If it ain't this trick he is going to keep continuing seeing,it will be someone else.He would be gone yesterday.:yep:

I wouldn't have told him ANYTHING. Like a thief in the NIGHT I would have done what I had to do. Why give him a warning to tell ole girl "Straighten up, my wife is contacting your man, so get your story straight." That's some Tiger Woods "my wife is going to call your phone" type mess.

In fact, the wouldn't be any need TO tell anything because once I caught second wind of them still talking, that would have been IT. Once shame on you, twice shame on ME and wouldn't be THREE TIMES left to make me BoBo the clown!

She's always going on about women hating on her and she being the baddest b. I see she is really a little girl with issues all on her own.

How very immature AND a bad attitude to boot. :nono:

Well, you reap what you sow. This behavior and memories of what she's doing will all come rushing back in the future, when she's on the receiving end of someone being disrespectful of her relationship. I've seen it happen too many times ...

Yall can say what you want but 95% of women in the wife position would not leave their husband or put them out over this type of bs. I have seen and heard far too many folks stay in unhappy unions and cheating out of habit, saving face and due to accumulated material things. I will believe women who say "oh if that were me I would give him da boot" only when they actually experience bs and take action. Most wont admit this kinda bs to their dearest friend let alone leave the bs hubby.

Folks say they wont do this or take that til they cant hide certain outcomes anymore. I can give loads of examples from loads of members past post and their current situations! Miss me puleeze!

Oh OP I hope your ho friend gets her arse burned for playing with fire!

Back