Stranger....Danger!

syze6

My best friend met this guy last summer through a mutal friend. She bumped into him in October and began communicating with him. She is in a relationhsip and he is married. They talked a total of 13 days straight. I told her it's not worth the drama and he IS married. HE stopped communicating with her for two weeks and She texts him on Thanksgiving and of course he texted her back. She claims nothing has happened between them besides talking. She said they both are sexually attracted to each other through their conversations. She claims she can't stop communicating with him and wanting him. I'm thinking you guys have know each other two weeks top, how hard can it be to stop communicating with what I consider a stranger. I'm thinking something had to occur with these two because who would invite drama to their door, over two weeks of convo! Crazy!

Why would she set herself up for something like that? Oh she can stop, she just doesn't want to.

She dumb, and strung out over the chance of some new dick. :nono: There ain't no logic - barely any thought - in that mess.

Erase his number, his email address, unfriend him. It's really not that hard to stop talking to somebody if you really want to.

OP, I'm curious as to what you told your friend. This is how folks end up with their azzez kicked or get taken out. When you play with fire you will get burned

She wants to talk to him. Trust and believe if she didn't want to talk to him she could stop. Or better yet she could get her number changed or hell delete his number out of his phone. If it's not a stored number you don't answer and if you get your number changed he can't call or text. Simple! I've done that's how it works.

My best friend met this guy last summer through a mutal friend. She bumped into him in October and began communicating with him. She is in a relationhsip and he is married. They talked a total of 13 days straight. I told her it's not worth the drama and he IS married. HE stopped communicating with her for two weeks and She texts him on Thanksgiving and of course he texted her back. She claims nothing has happened between them besides talking. She said they both are sexually attracted to each other through their conversations. She claims she can't stop communicating with him and wanting him. I'm thinking you guys have know each other two weeks top, how hard can it be to stop communicating with what I consider a stranger. I'm thinking something had to occur with these two because who would invite drama to their door, over two weeks of convo! Crazy!

How would your friend feel if her future husband was doing something similar behind her back?? :nono: What makes me really hot is that it seems he was trying to do right and here she comes tempting him again. I'm sorry, but that is just trashy. Actually, I'm not sorry! Women like your friend really make me wonder....

She dumb, and strung out over the chance of some new dick. :nono: There ain't no logic - barely any thought - in that mess.

Erase his number, his email address, unfriend him. It's really not that hard to stop talking to somebody if you really want to.

That whole sentence gave me the biggest chuckle.:grin:

If she were my friend I would just stop talking about it. I don't have time to waste on such foolishness. Honestly, it would make me rethink my friendship. I've had a couple of friends I've had to let go and my life is all the better with out all of the drama.

OP, I'm curious as to what you told your friend. This is how folks end up with their azzez kicked or get taken out. When you play with fire you will get burned

I told her that one she was they BOTH were dead wrong! They are disrespecting her relationship and his as well. Trust it should not be hard to delete a number of a dude you barely know. Meeting him in a club a while back through a friend edoes not constitute, knowing someone. I told her it is not worth the trouble. I told her, what if wife finds out and gets info on her and her hubby. Is it worth losing what she has just because dude looks better and lust? She feels that dude texted her back on Thanksgiving so that says he's still interested. I told her a dude who goes almost two weeks with no communication and YOU initiate a thanksgiving text is not too interested. But my friend has this mentality that she can have any man she wants including yours. So I really think it's more ego than anything. I told her I need to give her space until she learns to respect herself and relationships.

How would your friend feel if her future husband was doing something similar behind her back?? :nono: What makes me really hot is that it seems he was trying to do right and here she comes tempting him again. I'm sorry, but that is just trashy. Actually, I'm not sorry! Women like your friend really make me wonder....

I think dude realized she wasn't it and didn't call her anymore. The whole thanksgiving text was just her way of trying to get it kicked up again. I told her it was a shame she was tryign to be a piece of *** for someone's husband. I told her they both are trife and she needs to bring it down a notch. She told me she called him yesterday and they proceeded to text each other. He still never called her, in fact he has not called her since he initially ended communication with her. It's almost as if he is responding to her, which is bad enough. I told her if all she needs is texts to feel he's interested, than shame on her!

Dang shame when the dog has to chase the bone. She's not even trying to be a proper mistress. DUde not even checking for her like that. They keep playing around, they'll both get what they deserve.

I told her that one she was they BOTH were dead wrong! They are disrespecting her relationship and his as well. Trust it should not be hard to delete a number of a dude you barely know. Meeting him in a club a while back through a friend edoes not constitute, knowing someone. I told her it is not worth the trouble. I told her, what if wife finds out and gets info on her and her hubby. Is it worth losing what she has just because dude looks better and lust? She feels that dude texted her back on Thanksgiving so that says he's still interested. I told her a dude who goes almost two weeks with no communication and YOU initiate a thanksgiving text is not too interested. But my friend has this mentality that she can have any man she wants including yours. So I really think it's more ego than anything. I told her I need to give her space until she learns to respect herself and relationships.

ummm...most girls can get plenty men that they want if they are trying to shove their stuff down his throat like she seems to be doing...she aint special..sorry:lachen:

MAybe he hasnt called, cuz he realized that his wife possibly could have access to the PHONEBILL.. Especially if they share it, and she will certianly wonder who this new number is he has been talking to for 13 days straight.
Cell phone bills do not give you information as to the number u r texting, or what is being said.

If he's still communicating with her, its only a matter of time before he proposes something like them 2 meeting ( via text).

ummm...most girls can get plenty men that they want if they are trying to shove their stuff down his throat like she seems to be doing...she aint special..sorry:lachen:

LOL! This is true...girlfriend acting all thirsty! You would think she doesn't have a relationship with children involved. If I was a doggish dude, I probably would jump on it too. Shoot...this candy coming too easy. It's like hitting the jackpot!

MAybe he hasnt called, cuz he realized that his wife possibly could have access to the PHONEBILL.. Especially if they share it, and she will certianly wonder who this new number is he has been talking to for 13 days straight.
Cell phone bills do not give you information as to the number u r texting, or what is being said.

If he's still communicating with her, its only a matter of time before he proposes something like them 2 meeting ( via text).

No sir! T-mobile and Verizon bills detail show incoming/outgoing calls and texts!

ahhh....

we all want what we can't have, especially when it's forbidden. it's a physical attraction via words (i.e., telephone calls, texts, etc.). It's just a matter of time before "it" takes place, and its nothing no one can do.

see, the more she reaches out and he responds, higher the chances of them two getting together. For her, its wanting something she know she can't have....being curious about someone she has never experienced. For him, well, he's a man, and here is an opportunity for some mo puddi on da side. as for him, she's throwin it out there and he game, so it's whatever for him. no feelings or emotions attached. sad enough for her, feelings will get involved on her part cuz he already livin rent free in her mind and in her drawers, so it's a challenge/turn on for both parties.

i'd say bumpy road ahead. let us know how it turns out.....

Okay my girl gets a call from dudes WIFE yesterday! Wifey was very respectful and told her communication with her husband is wrong on BOTH their parts. She told her she was being disrespectful to her relationship and hers as well. My friend told her they are just friends. Yea right! Who calls someone a friend of two weeks. Wifey told her she would appreciate it if she no longer calls her hubby anymore. She told her she would be more than happy to send him her way...if the games continue. She gets all defensive telling the wife she won't call and will delete his number...yadda yadda!

Why after all that is she still going to continue on! I told her it's something to be said about a woman who continues after a married man, after talking to his WIFE! I hung up on her!!

Okay my girl gets a call from dudes WIFE yesterday! Wifey was very respectful and told her communication with her husband is wrong on BOTH their parts. She told her she was being disrespectful to her relationship and hers as well. My friend told her they are just friends. Yea right! Who calls someone a friend of two weeks. Wifey told her she would appreciate it if she no longer calls her hubby anymore. She told her she would be more than happy to send him her way...if the games continue. She gets all defensive telling the wife she won't call and will delete his number...yadda yadda!

Why after all that is she still going to continue on! I told her it's something to be said about a woman who continues after a married man, after talking to his WIFE! I hung up on her!!
I'm sorry but girls like that deserve to get CUT. :nono: She's going to get what's coming to her...from his WIFE...AND her man, hoping he finds out and drops her fass behind.

Most women would come wanting to fight if you go on their territory with not just a man, her HUSBAND and perhaps father of their children. This chick...Oooh, I am so disgusted and I don't even know her. I'm GLAD you hung up on her! Cease and desist least you get a man and you find "familiar numbers" in his phone! :blush:

Good thing the wife was classy about it. Lots of wives would text and be like "hey meet me at such-and-such a place, we can hang out and do whatever" and when the sidehoe shows up.... :bricks: :brucelee: :boxing: :gotroasted: on that arse!

Okay, so your friend has been warned....
I had a friend like that...enjoyed getting attention from married men. She wore this dress to work and two of her coworkers commented on how good she looked in it. one of the guys was married. They continued with this back and forth email dialogue. I guess the wifey found the email and email my friend telling her she and her hubby was wrong for the inappropriate communication. I told friend....you've been warned....

Last edited:
Okay, so your friend has been warned....
I had a friend like that...enjoyed getting attention from married men. She wore this dress to work and two of her coworkers commented on how good she looked in it. one of the guys was married. They continued with this back and forth email dialogue. I guess the wifey found the email and email my friend telling her she and her hubby was wrong for the inappropriate communication. I told friend....you've been warned....

Yeah..she said the wifey asked her if she though it would be inappropriate if she was talking to her man in that manner. My friend told her she doesn't mind her man having friends! She goes on about, she doesn't go through her man phone and stuff and she would just trust him. The wife told her they would see about that. My friend didn't understand what she meant by that. I'm thinking with indiviudal's info so readily available these days, I wouldn't be suprised if she got a hold of her guy. I'm so sure all that cockiness would go straight out the door.

HO.:nono:

Sorry about calling your friend out her name, but that's the first thing that came to mind while reading this thread.

Wow your friend is trife!!! And she has three kids?? What a sad state of affairs. :nono: She's lucky I wasn't the wife...

HO.:nono:

Sorry about calling your friend out her name, but that's the first thing that came to mind while reading this thread.

No worries! I called her a couple myself. It's so sad to me that she doesn't realize the whole dynamic of what comes with that. Here both are willing to participate in something ordained by god, to destroy it. She has this young mentality, that is only going to hurt her. She's always going on about women hating on her and she being the baddest b. I see she is really a little girl with issues all on her own.

She is playing with fire. I love my SO too much to even engage male strangers/past acquantances.

She is in a lose-lose situation. It is apparent that she doesn't care enough about her man. But even if she left him, the stranger will NOT be an option because he is married.

No sir! T-mobile and Verizon bills detail show incoming/outgoing calls and texts!

Sorry I meant it doesnt give you the details in the bill as to what is being written in the texts, but ur right; it does give you the number. :yep:

Soooo.. any updates for us? Did she still continue to call/contact him?

Back