Straight frontin'

Very important. Goes to show when you feel good about YOU, HOW and WHAT other people do becomes really less and less important. Life.

However, let me throw this in, what about in the case where it's OBVIOUSLY a weave. One day you have twist and their necklength, stretched SL and the next day you have a long WL blonde weave. When it's that obvious people don't care either! Brings me back to the perpetrating and hypocrisy point. People don't like to be fooled or to be thought of as a fool :lachen:! Question is, why would you think I'm trying to fool you or think of you as a fool? Maybe I'm doing me and not even thinking about you.

SO TRUE! :yep:

after wearing my hair up for a year and never straightening it i decided to get a straight weave instead . my hair had grown almost to bsl in the back and apl at the sides and front but i had an incident and had to cut alot off. so when people saw my weave they thought it was all mine. and my weave was midback but i put it in a clip or bun. they were like dang girl i didnt know you had so much hair hidden in that bun and the likeness. i was like thanks.:pinocchio i felt so bad.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::look:

I'm dying reading these responses :lachen:

I'm not sweating it much because I believe in my length now (I believe, I believe, I believe!). BUT with the weave it was also thicker I'm sure (this was years ago at least 3- but I've only been taking care of my hair since the end of 06). I had I think 3 tracks or so but in the back so it was a very low, low ponytail. I NEVER volunteered info about the hair but if they commented I just smiled LOL. I wish I could remember exactly the length though.

The first time I had a weave was in 2000 and it was da bomb! When I look at those pictures today I think I can take that weave now!

6 months to grow another 3 inches or more...

Thanks for the laugh ladies...

If it was three years ago, couldn't you have cut it by now? I mean will they really remember all that much from three years ago? Also, you could do a protective style and noone would know the difference anyhow.

you're funny...*giggle*

Some time ago I was fronting to my friends that my hair was long (low ponytail reaching bet. APL and BSL+). I remember the stylist who applied the hair said that my hair's length wasn't too far away from the length of the weave. In any case I pretended the hair was mine and people/friends believed it. But when they wanted to style my hair I was like :nono: all nervous LOL.

Now that I'm going to see them again during the Summer I want my hair to BE that length just in case they are less forgiving and dive into my hair to check for tracks. I am on a mission. Where is my MN!!!!

Has anyone else ever done this...come on, don't leave me here alone.

If it was three years ago, couldn't you have cut it by now? I mean will they really remember all that much from three years ago? Also, you could do a protective style and noone would know the difference anyhow.

That's the lie I have in my back pocket. I really don't want to pull that out though. However if my hair does get long by then, I don't have to lie about the past right? :look:

To answer your question about whether they would remember 'all that much,' my answer is YES, YES, YES. Oh, assuming you mean the length of the hair back then.

Back