Stephanie Suthers Hairobics!!!

She her is beautiful, and natural, healthy, and managable, she gives me hope in my hair goals, and I enjoy seeing her site, I cant wait till she updates, has anyone emailed her, about her diet, workout, and hair regime, I really would love too see her knee lenght hair,
smile.gif

* HAIR Stephanie Suthers, CEO and owner of Hairobics, a natural hair-care company, says natural oils (such as olive, sesame and soy), when combined with most hair products, penetrate and protect the hair shaft. Suthers suggests adding a few drops of sesame oil, which contains protein and antioxidants, to your relaxer formulas and colorants.

Article

Hmmm.... maybe Stephanie Suthers can be another sponsor for LHCF! This may have already been suggested though but why not?! Is anyone using her products right now? I would love some updates.
smile.gif

i have her phone number: 1800-697-4247

their office is open from 10am to 7pm monday through friday PACIFIC standard time.

i wanted to find outmore about her hair vitamins so i emailed from the website. months later she replies with her phone number. i call and she tells me she's busy and she'll call back. she calls back a month later and leaves a voicemail. she sounds like a nice lady - sultry kinda voice too which is weird for a woman in her 50s. the customer service is just dicey. i have been meaning to call her back but i have family issues and limited time resources.

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
Hmmm.... maybe Stephanie Suthers can be another sponsor for LHCF! This may have already been suggested though but why not?! Is anyone using her products right now? I would love some updates.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought the hairorbics detanlgling like last year. It was about $8.00 and it's a mix of 10-12 different oils mixed. The list is impressive
smile.gif
. Anyhoo,I would just mix it in with my conditioners for a deep treatment. But per this post I revisted it.

I wash my natural hair, detangle and added some of the detangling oil. I picked it out and put it in an afro puff.

Results: A fro that stayed soft all day long. I meant all day into the next day even after I washed it again. That has never happened to me before.
look.gif

What is this?
shocked.gif
I thought my hair hated oils but somethings different about this one. Maybe its because I didn't mix it with any other products. (No leave-ins, No butters, No poo, Just the oil.

I use the Hairobics Scalp Oil as Hair Oil. I think it's even better than Wild Growth. It also does a great job at detangling hair and human hair if you wear weaves.

About a year ago I purchased the Braid Sheen spray, but I didn't like it because it was REALLY oily. I mean the oil ran down my face and neck! I don't know maybe I used too much. I'll give some of her other products a try.

you prabably did put to much of the braid spray. i believe that its just suppose to enhance shine. Have you tried any of Suthers' other products if so how did you like it.

Thanks for the updates ladies and for the customer service info NapturalGlory. It's all very interesting.

I made a knock off version of her leave in spray for myself and I use this to comb through my hair. It works beautifully. Takes out any tangles easily. I do this when I want to wrap my hair and right after I surge. Hardly using any oils now. I bought the whole herbs etc. Bonjour.

I just checked out the ingredients off her site for the leave in and went out and duplicated it as much as possible. I used distilled water, heated it to boiling point and then addded the dry herbs to it etc. Hope this helps. O do not forget to strain the cooled mixture through layers of cheeze cloth. Put in a spray bottle. I use it prior to every combing and on my wrapped hair in the evening. I add linden flowers and jasmine flwoers (dried) and what a heavenly scent. But you could also add rose petals etc.

so that is what make her and ur hair easy to comb out and soft? I was just thinking about it today and waiting for her to update her photos
laugh.gif

Wow, I forgot all about Stephanie. Dang she still looks fantastic, that's why I just got finished with my Turbo Jam. Her hair is beautiful. I have those pictures around her somewhere but I bet I won't be able to find them.

Wow, I forgot all about Stephanie. Dang she still looks fantastic, that's why I just got finished with my Turbo Jam. Her hair is beautiful. I have those pictures around her somewhere but I bet I won't be able to find them.

Please find those pics. Are you the Valley person who ran into her?

Back