Staying overnight for the first time

Be THANKFUL you were smart enough to ask your LHCF ladies first after only 4 dates. I can also put money on it that he's probably married or in a relationship with someone else. If a guy fixed his mouth to ask me to stay in a hotel with him on a 5th date he would suddenly find me unreachable with no explanation of any sort.

We have mutual friends so I do know that he is single and dating other women and it was a trip to Atlantic City.

We have mutual friends so I do know that he is single and dating other women and it was a trip to Atlantic City.

If you both have mutual friends, it seems all the more dirt that he would think it would be cool for you to go with him to "Atlantic City" or wherever after 4 dates; or not even contact you by now...but hey, maybe he's just busy. :ohwell:

So, how long has your advice-giving friend been in this "long-term relationship?" And what kind of relationship is it?

Well a small update about the situation:

I told him that I would love to go but I'm not ready to make that move just yet and his response was just "Okay". We spoke the next day but that was the last time I heard from him and it's been about a week :sad:.

Good girl. Now, you know what a player is. A player will tell you that he is looking for a relationship, make you feel like you are already in a relationship to get what he wants, and then never follow through on the aforementioned relationship. He was not such a great guy who wanted a serious committed relationship. He just wanted a booty call. :nono:

Im sorry that happened ; The same situation happened with me also with the dude not calling me back.

However just be thankful you were able to realize his true intentions. If you were to go to AC with him, just realize a potentially awkward situation you could have put yourself into; even possibly being pressured to do something you were not initially desiring to do.

Thanks ladies. Three of my friends (the ones that are in relationships/marriages) said that there may be some confusion and rejection felt on his part and that I should call.

He probably feels rejection? What about what you feel? Anyway, if he is that stupid to feel rejected after a girl he does not know that well turned down his invitation to essentially spend the night with him, then you don't need him. I don't think he's that dumb, though. You said he is dating others, so he probably went to Atlantic City with someone else. Either way, he is exploring other options. I don't know how you thought you two were heading toward a "serious exclusive relationship," when you knew he was dating others.

Thanks ladies. Three of my friends (the ones that are in relationships/marriages) said that there may be some confusion and rejection felt on his part and that I should call.
No confusion just rejection. This may be the first time that he ran that line and he didn't close the deal.

Super busy is no excuse in my book. The guy I am seeing right now is extra busy, he teaches professionally full time, volunteer's teaching and runs his own business full time. He manages to call me every single day, in addition to text's and emails. Nah son, aint that much busy.

They've only gone out 4 times and aren't in a committed relationship, therefore, I wouldn't expect him to be blowing up her phone everyday. Just a different expectation there, IMO. I'm assuming they're both seeing other people.

Back