Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Maybe one day.........

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurlee

What do ya'll think about people "playing" with ur butt and i'm not talking about a PG13 kinda way:look:. My butt is off limits, period, from now until i'm toothless and pruny.

What ya'll think?

I recently tried it alone and didn't mind it actually slightly enjoyed it. But then I tried it with a partner and didn't like it at all.

I allow hubby to play with it every now and then:perplexed. I admit that sometimes it does add to the experience. Still, I'm not into it being a permanent addition.

*** Pulls up a seat :look: I've always wanted to know about this

eta:
I voted hell naw... its an exit not an entrance.

my question is:
doesn't it hurt?
doesn't it smell?:look:
It does hurt when it's too big to fast no lube...But(t) lol no pun intended!
it feels good to me when I do it with some thing plus stimulate my K(lit).
As far as the smell...the time i did it it didn't smell that bad not much worse than the punany. But I heard that if you have to use the bathroom #2 it can get a bit grimy..

As far as the smell...the time i did it it didn't smell that bad not much worse than the punany. But I heard that if you have to use the bathroom #2 it can get a bit grimy..
i could imagine:perplexed

GET BACK IN HERE FRAN! lol!

:lachen::lachen:It's funny becaue this subject is so taboo for me.

I used to say I was saving it for marriage. Then an older gentleman told me to NOT say that because some poor fool would marry me JUST for that and if I don't put out he'll leave. :perplexed so now my stance is:

Hell to the Naw!!! :blush::lachen::lachen:and I'm sticking to it . . in theory I can see how others might like it though.

:lachen::lachen:It's funny becaue this subject is so taboo for me.

I used to say I was saving it for marriage. Then an older gentleman told me to NOT say that because some poor fool would marry me JUST for that and if I don't put out he'll leave. :perplexed so now my stance is:

Hell to the Naw!!! :blush::lachen::lachen:and I'm sticking to it . . in theory I can see how others might like it though.
U stoopid!:lachen::lachen::lachen: I challenge you to take your pointer finger and "dig for gold" today..remember there is always soap and water!:perplexed (Am I going to get in trouble...? I'm usually a good girl I promise)

ITA...I feel like monique explained on Queens of Comedy. :crybaby::lachen:

Scratching head; with pen and paper ready?

Which position is easier to insert? All fours, laying on your side, layside flat on stomach...

Luburicant?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I've done it a few times :look: with someone who was older and experienced in that type of "play". I have actually experienced one of the most intense orgasms ever from it. :blush:

Which position is easier to insert? All fours, laying on your side, layside flat on stomach...

Luburicant?

Well if you're new to this type of thing, it may be easier to try it laying flat your stomach at first. I prefer laying on my side in the spoon position. Lubricant is must! I recommend Astroglide.

Luburicant?

K-Y Jelly...on my back eases me the most...I'm more likely to tense up on all fours. The only thing is it feels weird afterward!

I can't believe I'm actually going to post this, but....

I love it. I've become such a pro that there is no lube necessary:look:.

If you just relax, initially it is some discomfort but that soon ends and it's easy riding.

My SO says once I get into it. (Wet and all), he can't tell the difference between the two.

Shhhh.. Dont tell nobody:rolleyes:

All I can say honestly is, "don't knock it until you try it"! It took awhile for me to agree to do it and when I did I didn't want to stop. If you are a starter, the best position is lying on your back. But if you want to feel the most of it, all fours is the best.

What about size??

He certaintly is by no means small..... use your imagination 6'8; 290 pounds!!

Maybe I need to re-access this whole thing. Is it possible for my hole to rip???

You must excuse my nieve question but: How in the world do you do this laying on your back??? Are your knees on each side of you ears??

I can't picture this for the life of me, LOL:ohwell:

What about size??

He certaintly is by no means small..... use your imagination 6'8; 290 pounds!!

Maybe I need to re-access this whole thing. Is it possible for my hole to rip???

You must excuse my nieve question but: How in the world do you do this laying on your back??? Are your knees on each side of you ears??

I can't picture this for the life of me, LOL:ohwell:

Sometimes you can rip but you'll get use to it, if you really want to do it. :blush: You will heal:grin:

You legs are over his shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I'm actually going to post this, but....

I love it. I've become such a pro that there is no lube necessary:look:.

If you just relax, initially it is some discomfort but that soon ends and it's easy riding.

My SO says once I get into it. (Wet and all), he can't tell the difference between the two.

Shhhh.. Dont tell nobody:rolleyes:

WOW!! You go girl :blush:

Ok so here's a dumb question, but is this like regular intercourse or a form of foreplay? I mean, is this for stimulation purposes or is he going for the gusto???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back