Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

ive been using the leave in cream and it's working good so far. i was wondering how do you use the mask? do you use it alone as a deep conditioner or do you use it with another conditioner?

locabouthair said:
ive been using the leave in cream and it's working good so far. i was wondering how do you use the mask? do you use it alone as a deep conditioner or do you use it with another conditioner?

I am responding as I currently have my NTM DDC/Mask mix on my head with a plastic cap.:D

Either I use it alone, I like it mixed though, or sometimes I mix both with my Humecto (from the tub, not the bottle) ....this is my primary conditioning routine.

I may use another random conditoner, like Salerm WG as a treat and I'll plop some NTM in that too...lol.

Last week I washed my hair, I put in my NTM Daily deep conditioner and added jojoba oil all over and a lot on my ends, roots. I sat under dryer for like 20 minutes with NTM DDC and oil mixed.
Man..my hair was like BUTTA, staright Butta baby..ooh. Its was so soft and manageable. This is my new combination. I'm doing this every week. I added some pics to my fokti to show after wash and dry.
I bought 3 bottles of NTM silk touch from Target.
They were only like $2,50 a bottle and I think that was reg price cause it wasn't a sale tag. target ..new ntm place.

sylver2 said:
Last week I washed my hair, I put in my NTM Daily deep conditioner and added jojoba oil all over and a lot on my ends, roots. I sat under dryer for like 20 minutes with NTM DDC and oil mixed.
Man..my hair was like BUTTA, staright Butta baby..ooh. Its was so soft and manageable. This is my new combination. I'm doing this every week. I added some pics to my fokti to show after wash and dry.
I bought 3 bottles of NTM silk touch from Target.
They were only like $2,50 a bottle and I think that was reg price cause it wasn't a sale tag. target ..new ntm place.

Ooooh.....I like the DDC/oil mix....sounds good!:grin:

I do believe I am a NTM convert. I purchased the shampoo and DDC today. , so I decided to try something different. I applied the DDC to my dry hair and put a plastic cap over it. So far my hair is very soft. I will reserve final judgment until I actually use the shampoo and conditioner together and see how soft my hair dries. I'm still not sold on the hair mask though.

angelbaby said:
I do believe I am a NTM convert. I purchased the shampoo and DDC today. , so I decided to try something different. I applied the DDC to my dry hair and put a plastic cap over it. So far my hair is very soft. I will reserve final judgment until I actually use the shampoo and conditioner together and see how soft my hair dries. I'm still not sold on the hair mask though.

That's okay....glad u gave the product a try.

I went through my NTM ritual last night, poo, DDC/mask, serum, leave in...
lol...everybody can't be an addict to all of them..;)

vangrey said:
i love ntm hair mask... better than ddc

::running out the thread b4 mona and sylver catch me::

LOL! V....why u runnin from me doe?

I love the mask....

Sylver is da hater! :lol:

I haven't used these in awhile, they are kinda expensive around where I live. But I will be checking out Target's to see if they have any Sales on them.

Wow, look at all the NTM users. I love the conditioner smells delish and makes my hair soft, the serum i use it on dry hair it actually makes my hair even more soft and shiney. Use the leavin's both foam and creme to keep my ends moisturized, I really want to try the mask but ive heard mixed review's about it.

MonaLisa said:
Still using, still a believer...it's a staple...

Some have shunned...

Some have found.....

the NTM...:grin:

Ditto
Ditto and DITTO..lol

Still LOVING MY NTM!!!
I have now expanded hardcore into the shampoo and serum
Sooo
I now use
NTM Shampoo
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
NTM Silk Touch Leave In
NTM Serum

Throws up NTM gang sign and exits>>>>>>

Right now in my bathroom cabinet I have 2 of the NTM hair masks, 2 serums, and 4 bottles of their silk touch leave-in. Oh yes, and in my shower is the NTM shampoo and conditioner.

I make sure I have their products in stock at all times which is pretty loyal for a confirmed product junkie. :lol:

What's up with the serum. I can't find this here. Is it good. I have been using the John frizz ease serum, it does good. Just would like to try the NTM one with out ordering it online (S+H).

I love this line. The last time I was in Target I bought the Silk Touch leave-in cream and the hair mask for $1.56 each, I think this is the regular Target price now.

I LOOOOVE the serum! I've tried the mousse and the leave-in, but I didn't like those. I'd like to try the conditioner and/or mask, but I already have WAY too many conditioners. So I'll hold off on it.

In my area, Target has the shampoo and the daily deep conditioner at 'regular' price. The leave in, mask and serum are at very low prices. They had 3 boxes of serum, and I decided to purchase 2 to add to my NTM serum collection. Yes, I was kind enough to leave one box for someone else. :D

I'm only using the shampoo, deep daily conditioner and the serum. I tried the silk touch leave-in, but I didn't care for it (gave it to one of my nieces).

sylver2 said:
Ditto
Ditto and DITTO..lol

Still LOVING MY NTM!!!
I have now expanded hardcore into the shampoo and serum
Sooo
I now use
NTM Shampoo
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
NTM Silk Touch Leave In
NTM Serum

Throws up NTM gang sign and exits>>>>>>

***MonaLisa clutches her pearls!!***
**drops to knees at the revelations of Sylver, Mocha...and...drumroll...Allandra!:eek: :eek: ****

:lol: :lol: :lol:
*Throws up NTM gang sign back at Sylver*
*Fo life, Fo sure my hair Nizzle*

I joined the NTM bandwagon back when I was still lurking. I use the shampoo con, serum, and leave-in. It leaves my hair so soft and "fluffy"!:D

I also don't care for the Silk Touch leave-in. My staples are the shampoo, DDC and Healing Shine Serum. :) I used to buy the Deep Recovery Mask, but the jar is so small I only got about two uses out of it before having to replenish. To me, the DDC is a much better deal.

Allandra said:
In my area, Target has the shampoo and the daily deep conditioner at 'regular' price. The leave in, mask and serum are at very low prices. They had 3 boxes of serum, and I decided to purchase 2 to add to my NTM serum collection. Yes, I was kind enough to leave one box for someone else. :D

I guess that one was for me. Mighty kind of u..lol
I'm not going to that target anymore, even though it is 5 mins from me, it never has the sales everyone else has. I'm going to try the one in Va. over by Hoyts.

Whispering to self...

*So Sylver sits down maps out and targets where she's gonna buy out stuff in her area...*cough*..First...she buys up all her Rusk stash...then she targets for the NTM...*

*I'm not mad at that...:lol: *

*I need to find me a sale soon...my NTM stock is starting to run a lil low...*

sylver2 said:
I guess that one was for me. Mighty kind of u..lol
I'm not going to that target anymore, even though it is 5 mins from me, it never has the sales everyone else has. I'm going to try the one in Va. over by Hoyts.
Yeah, that Target is about a minute from me. True, it doesn't have sales like some of the other Target stores. The person that purchases mine from Target (with my money) gets their employee discount (so, I can save even more). I'm glad I have a very good stash of shampoo, conditioner and the super serum. :D It'll be a long time before I'm out of the super serum.

Back