Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

MonaLisa said:
Whispering to self...

*So Sylver sits down maps out and targets where she's gonna buy out stuff in her area...*cough*..First...she buys up all her Rusk stash...then she targets for the NTM...*

*I'm not mad at that...:lol: *

*I need to find me a sale soon...my NTM stock is starting to run a lil low...*
Me being all loud, AINT THAT THE TRUTH. :lol: She done got all the Rusk Smoother.

Allandra said:
Me being all loud, AINT THAT THE TRUTH. :lol: She done got all the Rusk Smoother.

:lol:The saleslady was like we don't have anymore bottles, I said well can u check in the back please, I'll wait here. U should have seen her face ..pissed..lol. She was trying to go on her break.

Love Neutrogena Triple Moisture !

The NTM Serum is "my official serum"
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner - Staple
NTM Cream Lather Shampoo - Staple
NTM Silk Touch Leave-in Cream is great to my hair either wet or dry--does not matter--my hair loves it either way !
NTM Foam - I like it -- Elasta QP Design Foam is my official styling / conditioning foam but I use the NTM as a back up.

This hasn't been up in awhile, wondering if people are still using it and if any just discovering it. Over a Year later and I still love NTM

sylver2 said:
This hasn't been up in awhile, wondering if people are still using it and if any just discovering it. Over a Year later and I still love NTM

Hey, I am just discovering it. I have been co-washing w/ the Daily Deep Conditioner for about a month. Love it!! :love: I just discovered the Silk Touch Leave-in Cream. Love it!! :love: I used it on my hair and my daughter's hair. Haven't tried the poo yet. They are always out at my Target.

I love the smell and it makes my hair so soft.

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! :dance7:

I've just discovered it.....and I love it. I use the Poo/Cond/Mask/Serum & Leave In. My hair is so soft after this regimen!

Hey Ladies,
Just started using it about 2 months ago, and IM IN LOVE.:p
I Love Love Love the line. The only thing I dont use is the Foam Leave In.
I discovered the line from all the beautiful ladies on LHCF. These are my staples.

Lorraine:lol:

i just started using the poo, con, hair mask. i have been using the leave-in for about a month or so and i really like it! this is a really good line. i bought it, b/c i have too many protein products and my hair is suffering for it. this was the only line that didn't contain any protein and offered the moisture i was looking for. Thank God for hair forums!:)

I LOVE this line!

I use the DDC, the Silk Touch leave in, and the Serum!

They smell good, feel good, great priced! ($2.94-$5.00) and make my hair feel great.

sylver2 said:

Wowwww...the love is still strong for NTM, over a year...that's a beautiful relationship right dere...:lol:

*throws up NTM gang sign*
*fo'eva, fo' sure. NTM*

:lol:

I used NTM poo and DDC for the first time last night and all I can say is wow! :clap:

I was loading my hair down with protein and it started looking dull and lifeless. I tried NTM primarily because it had no protein and added moisture. My hair is full and bouncy again. This will definitely be a staple. I think I will alternate between this and my beloved MNT. I also bought the serum and leave in cream. My hair loves the cream but I think I will pass on the serum.

I'm in love with the shampoo, ddc, silk, and the serum. These are my new product staples. My hair loves them all except for the mask.

gradygirl said:
I'm in love with the shampoo, ddc, silk, and the serum. These are my new product staples. My hair loves them all except for the mask.

Awww...gradygirl. You aren't alone. A lot of folks have issue with the mask.

Sometimes, when folks use a lesser amount...it works for them.

I'm a mask,DDC mixer myself. Sometimes I mix it with my Humecto.

DDC is my tangle tamer.:D

Hey I JUST Discovered this product this past Saturday! :D :D :D I have been looking FOREVER for this product though, but could never find it at my Beauty supply stores. I finally just went to CVS to do some "looking around", and I found it! :party:

I'm so happy! I used the Deep Conditioner for my CO wash on Saturday, and my hair came out so SOOOFFFFFTT!!! Plus, I used the Silk touch Leave-in Cream as a moisturizer, and my hair was SO easy to comb after it dried! I was floored! :eek: I'm about 8 wks post, and my hair is just as tangly as ever usually after a wash, but NOT on Saturday! My hair was so nice!

I think I will shampoo with Keracare Detangling shampoo, and deep condition with NTM's DDC and see how that works! :up:

Thanks guys! ;)

I haven't used it in awhile because it's expensive around my area, but I can say that it's a good line. My hair hates serums, but responds great to the NTM serum.

Crystalicequeen123 said:
Hey I JUST Discovered this product this past Saturday! :D :D :D I have been looking FOREVER for this product though, but could never find it at my Beauty supply stores. I finally just went to CVS to do some "looking around", and I found it! :party:

I'm so happy! I used the Deep Conditioner for my CO wash on Saturday, and my hair came out so SOOOFFFFFTT!!! Plus, I used the Silk touch Leave-in Cream as a moisturizer, and my hair was SO easy to comb after it dried! I was floored! :eek: I'm about 8 wks post, and my hair is just as tangly as ever usually after a wash, but NOT on Saturday! My hair was so nice!

I think I will shampoo with Keracare Detangling shampoo, and deep condition with NTM's DDC and see how that works! :up:

Thanks guys! ;)

Sistahgirlfriendhoneysucklelambchop it will work cause that's how I do it!

Do it! Do it and report back pleasssse! :grin:

~Nigeria~ said:
I use NTM silk touch leave-in :love:. This product is amazing. I also bought the serum but I haven't used it yet.

Ms. Nigeria....use dat serum on your hair and your ends...and you will amazingly...fall in love...:love:

*Mo goes off to gaze at her five bottles in her stash*

MonaLisa said:
Ms. Nigeria....use dat serum on your hair and your ends...and you will amazingly...fall in love...:love:

*Mo goes off to gaze at her five bottles in her stash*

Can I use the serum with heat (flat ironing) or is it just for shine? :)

Back