Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

I washed with this last night. I used the NTM poo, NTM con mixed with Nexxus Humectress, and Rusk Smoother as a Leave in. Boy, boy boy, my hair is bangin if I might say. I took pictures but they won't be dev. for a while! I Love this stuff (again).

Hi... I just found the NTM anti-frizz cream last night at Target... And used it after i put the ntm leave-in on my hair, put on my silk scarf, went to bed.... All I can say is wow!!! :love:

This morning... my hair is silky and smooth and my new growth is finally flat and smooth, vs poofy and dry. This morning all i had to do was put some oil in and finger comb!! Has any one else tried this on dry hair?

I'm now using the silk-touch leave-in (thanks to sylver2and Isis) I really like on dry hair. I use it 2x daily for moisture.It makes my hair feel really soft and silky. I can't wait to try it for rollerset or after the set.I really like it and it smells so good. I'm looking forward to trying the other products from this line.Oh yea good price too.

MizaniMami said:
I washed with this last night. I used the NTM poo, NTM con mixed with Nexxus Humectress, and Rusk Smoother as a Leave in. Boy, boy boy, my hair is bangin if I might say. I took pictures but they won't be dev. for a while! I Love this stuff (again).

Oooh MizaniMami....*all googly eyed over the pic in siggy*

You surez gotz some purty hair!:D

*Ntm ya'll, Ntm...*

*Watch Sylver say...Rusk Smoother, Rusk Smoother*

Dogmd said:
Hi... I just found the NTM anti-frizz cream last night at Target... And used it after i put the ntm leave-in on my hair, put on my silk scarf, went to bed.... All I can say is wow!!! :love:

This morning... my hair is silky and smooth and my new growth is finally flat and smooth, vs poofy and dry. This morning all i had to do was put some oil in and finger comb!! Has any one else tried this on dry hair?

I have the new anti frizz cream too and love mixing it with the serum to seal wet and dry hair, it makes it really soft, shiny, and detangled. I just hope it doesn't cause build up, but it hasn't yet.

What product do you use from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line? All of the line or one specific item?

NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask

What do you like about this line or specific product?

I have only been using it for a couple of weeks so the jury is still out. I want to get the leave in cream but it's like $8 a bottle here in Baltimore.

:eek:

crlsweetin912 said:
What product do you use from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line? All of the line or one specific item?

NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask

What do you like about this line or specific product?

I have only been using it for a couple of weeks so the jury is still out. I want to get the leave in cream but it's like $8 a bottle here in Baltimore.

:eek:

Are you talking about the Silk Touch Leave In?

icon_lala.gif

NoNoNoNoNoNoNo More Products

icon_lala.gif

faithful said:
Hello all,

I Haven't tried NTM yet but wanted to let you know Walgreens has a $1 off coupon until April 29th.

I just purchased (online) the silk touch leave-in and the serum with this coupon. I wish I had seen the anti-frizz cream, because I would've preferred that to the serum at this point, but I'll get that next time.

faithful said:
Hello all,

I Haven't tried NTM yet but wanted to let you know Walgreens has a $1 off coupon until April 29th.

I utilized my $1 off coupon and copped my DDC....
but...I heard about the anti-frizz cream on here..and was like what da??

then I saw the ad for it while I was under the dryer...

I MUST HAVE THIS.....THE PRECIOUS....

MonaLisa said:
I utilized my $1 off coupon and copped my DDC....
but...I heard about the anti-frizz cream on here..and was like what da??

then I saw the ad for it while I was under the dryer...

I MUST HAVE THIS.....THE PRECIOUS....
I read about the anti-frizz cream on LHCF, but I haven't seen it any where yet.

I had to dip in here this Saturday.....to extol my NTM DDC (along with my White Rain) for always getting me through when I'm in a hair bind!

I don't do pics often...but it was one of those Saturday mornings when the cameraphone had to be whipped out....

I'm learning that as my slow arse growing hair is growing...tangling has become an issue...and this summer...there will be no 16 week stretches...I'm crying at 12 and now the 13th week...
sad.gif

anyhoo.....I had to whip out the 1-2 punch of NTM DDC (and my Tropical Coconut White Rain) and get it on my head like I was doing a relaxer application....and comb through each section to take care of the tangles and near dreding!
yikes.gif

Here are some pics (this is a temporary posting)

....the 13 weeks post new growth

....slathered in NTM DDC (& White Rain)

....The Four Pigtails...

...The 1-2 punch detangling combo of NTM DDC (mainly) & White Rain....and....the shed/removed hair...

I proudly state that NTM DDC is a staple until they snatch it off the shelves and the last bottle ever made from Sylver's hands...:look:

I mix my MTG with the Leave-in NTM (lol guilty pleasure) It takes a major part in lessoning the bacon smell and works great on my braids. If it were a little heavier then it would be even better for softening my new growth.:)

I totaly agree with you Sunshyne the silk touch leave in does masked the smell of the MTG. I have been adding it to my mtg mixture along with a drop of pepermint oil and i walk around smelling like fruitminty bubble gum:). I also have been using the DDC and will be purchasing the serum and the mask. Over all i love the way it softens the hair and makes my new growth manageable.

Awwwwwwwwwwww Shucky Ducky Quack Quack......

we got NTM mixers in the house!!!! :grin:

*I'm not alone! lol*

@ Allandra.....thx ;)

I love me some NTM. :love:

It's the only line that I use sooo many products from consistently. The only 2 NTM products I don't have in steady rotation are the hot oil treatment and the foam, because I really don't need those. Ever since I read the raves about it on here and saw Sylver2's success and devotion to the line, I was sold. It has been a beautiful friendship...

:dinner:

Allandra said:
I read about the anti-frizz cream on LHCF, but I haven't seen it any where yet.

I got it from target. I like it and have been using it, especially on my ends for my braidouts.

sylver2 said:
I got it from target. I like it and have been using it, especially on my ends for my braidouts.
Thanks girlie. Since I posted that, I've seen it in stores. I haven't tried it yet though. Is it the same texture as the silk touch?

I love the NTM Healing Shine Serum and Silk Touch. They do wonders for my rollersets and keeping the frizzies at bay. At first I was afraid of all the silicones, but they're ok now, as long as I don't OD on them. I love these 2 items. I have the Shampoo and DDC also, but the Serum and Silk Touch are my 2 favorites out of this line.

ETA: I mainly use these products on my wet hair (I may sparingly use the serum on dry hair if need be). For me, the Silk Touch on wet hair works better. To moisturize my dry hair, I use Shealoe.

Last edited:
Allandra said:
Thanks girlie. Since I posted that, I've seen it in stores. I haven't tried it yet though. Is it the same texture as the silk touch?

Yup its the same texture just a tad bit creamier though. I got it from the target in Va, Hoyts for like $1.61. They usually have the serum, silk touch and frizz cream for $1.61. I bought ten bottles of silk touch.:D

sylver2 said:
Yup its the same texture just a tad bit creamier though. I got it from the target in Va, Hoyts for like $1.61. They usually have the serum, silk touch and frizz cream for $1.61. I bought ten bottles of silk touch.:D

:look: :look:
:lol: :lol:

Girl, you know I'm not mad at you.....I still have my stash of serum from the 10 bottles I bought last summer..

I eyed the anti frizz creme the other day....it was just one bottle on the shelf....but I put it back down. I really don't wear my hair out enough to have justified the 8 bucks at that time. That was lunch money....:ohwell: *lol*

I am new to the NTM line but after trying the shampoo, conditioner and the leave-in, I bet I'll never roam! I love how soft it makes my hair feel with almost twelve weeks new growth. My comb just slides right through it. I haven't tried the mask or the serum but I bet they'll be in the rotation really soon!:)

I purchased the Shampoo, conditioner, and silk touch leave-in. I love NTM, it smells good and leaves my hair soft and manageable.

Finally saw these in the store yesterday. I plan on trying the line this weekend. Just curious does anyone use the hot oil treatment?

bmoreflyygirl said:
Finally saw these in the store yesterday. I plan on trying the line this weekend. Just curious does anyone use the hot oil treatment?

I initially used to use it.....but you could get yourself a VO5 Hot Oil Treatment or use your own oils with a cap or towel. I'd rather invest my money in my tried and true DDC and serum instead....JMO..;)

Back